Chapter 4: Encounter.

6:33 PM

"Chanyeol! You need to come out so we can get going!" Kyungsoo yells as he knocked on the bathroom door furiously to get Chanyeol to come out.

"But Soo! I look ridiculous! Baekie is gonna think I'm trying too hard to get his attention!" Said Chanyeol as he paces around the bathroom while staring at his reflection.

"Do you not want his attention? Come on! You need to look like this to get with him. And if you don't hurry up I'm just gonna leave without you" Kyungsoo said in a jokingly threateningly way.

Then he finally heard the door open, to see his friend standing in the door frame of the bathroom. Kyungsoo was in awe and also impressed with the creation he made. Meaning Chanyeol's outfit.

"So? Is it okay?" Chanyeol said as he motioned his hands up and down his body.

He was wearing a dark blue denim jacket, with a black shirt and skinny jeans. Along with a black 'hipster' hat and glasses. And of course his converse's were also black.

"Chanie! You look hot! Baekhyun is gonna have a hard time resisting you tonight!~" Kyungsoo chuckled as he nudged Chanyeol with his elbow

"Thanks again Soo for helping me with this, I've waited so long for a chance to go out with Baekie! Especially at one of the biggest night clubs here. I feel like something strange is gonna happen tonight? Or that could just be the nerves talking." Said the taller male who was obviously very anxious about the night that was coming.

Kyungsoo was even more anxious because he had to keep an eye on both of his redonkulous friends who were going to get trashed tonight.

"Chan, it's normal to be nervous," Kyungsoo said as he chuckles and walks towards Chanyeol,"Don't let your nerves get to you. It's not like it's the first time you both have hung out. Now go do any finishing touches before we leave." Says Kyungsoo as he leaves Chanyeol to fix anything with his appearance as Kyungsoo goes to do the same.

The outfit of choice that Kyungsoo was to also wear a denim jacket, but more of a lighter color. And under the jacket he wore a plain white shirt, along with a pair of dark blue jeans. Then his shoes were gray sneakers with baby blue laces. Kyungsoo didn't really want to stand out because he wasn't looking for any type of hook up tonight.

 Kyungsoo didn't really want to stand out because he wasn't looking for any type of hook up tonight