Chapter 6: Goodnight, love.

12:11 AM

Kris's phone began to ring, he was surprised to see that it was Tao. Though he said he was going to call him in two hours when he got done, but it wasn't 1:00 AM yet. So he answered it to make sure nothing happened.

"Did you miss me that much my panda?" He says in a flirty voice.

"Hello Yifan." The voice on the other side said with a little hiss. He could hear the club music muffled in the background. Kris sat up straight in his chair at his desk, staring outside the large window that over looked Seoul.

'Oh shit.' Was all Kris could think. He knew who the voice belonged to, and his fears were too good to be true. Something bad could've happened to Tao.

"What did you do to him Jongin." Kris said sternly into the phone while his grip on his phone tightened. He could see his reflection in the large window, and saw his eyes turning a burning bright blue. Anger was all Kris could feel, he didn't want anything to happen to Tao.

"Calm down there bud. He's fine, he actually slipped and hit his head when he was working. Sehun and I decided to be nice and help you out Wu." Jongin says with a bit of sarcasm. Kris was furious, he knew that it was utter crap.

"Bullshit. What did you do to him?!" Kris finally yells into the phone as he slammed his fist against his desk. He was now pissed, beyond pissed, he wants to know what Jongin or Sehun did to Tao.

"He can tell you himself. Just come here to the club, he'll be waiting for you," Jongin says again with sarcasm and honestly not caring what could happen to Tao. "One more thing, Kyungsoo is mine. Put a hand on him and you're asking for war." Jongin tells Kris sternly, but Kris could say the same for possibly harming Tao in anyway.

The call was then cut off. Kris sat at his desk still staring outside the window while so many thoughts were running through his mind. Thinking the worse of what could have possibly happened to his panda.

He immediately jumped out of his chair and threw his phone into his leather jacket pocket. Running and jumping over the railing of the balcony in their base, landing his jump he them ran to his bike. Not even bothering to put his helmet on, his objective was to get to Tao, and to Tao fast.

Being in such a rush Kris didn't even hear YiXing, Luhan, and Chen yelling at him asking what's wrong.

Starting up his bike, he sped his way out of the base on his way to the club where Tao was at. He didn't care if cops were going to chase him, as long as he got to Tao in time was all that mattered to him at the moment.

Swerving in and out of traffic, and running red lights having a couple of times he almost got into an accident at the intersections he sped through.

He was nearing where Tao was, but it was crowded throughout the whole street. Kris was getting worried now knowing that it was going to be difficult to find Tao through the sea of people. Who were occupying the street. The possibilities of Tao not being harmed by Jongin was starting to become slim.

He tried to ease his way through the crowded street with his bike, he could sense that Tao was near. Following his vampire senses he found his way to the club that Tao was working at which was overflowing with people. And a line that went all the way down to the block

Kris was starting to really panic thinking that he'll find Tao's lifeless body with blood flowing from his mouth, while his skin would start to turn into stone. Fragile enough that it would break from a soft touch. He didn't want that, him and Tao have been so close ever since Tao's family decided to join Transformer because of financial reasons. Tao's family was homeless for some time but then realized that joining a gang wouldn't be that bad, they heard of the gang Transformer. But because they were known for their hospitality and strength.