Chapter 5: Intoxicated

9:22 PM

Kyungsoo was staring into the warm caramel eyes that were consuming him with warmth and darkness. The eyes were welcoming and addictive, if he could, he would just stand there all night staring into the eyes who belonged to the man who says his name is Kim Jongin.

The two males still standing there as they look deep into each others eyes, Jongin was still holding out his hand for the shorter male in front him to take his. A slight blush was creeping up Kyungsoo's face as he adverted his eyes from the male who was standing close to him and looks down at his hand. Realizing what Jongin was wanting him to do.

"I-I'm Do Kyungsoo." He stutters as he lightly grabs the taller males hand, but Jongin only makes the hold tighter.

Kyungsoo tried his best to not look up but failed, as he was met with the same beautiful eyes that were oddly alluring. Jongin then smirks at Kyungsoo whose face was begging to turn bright red again. Giggles could be heard from behind the smaller male, and turns around noticing his best friends were giving him the thumbs up and mouthing 'get some soo!'.

This only causes for Kyungsoo to avert his eyes from his friends and look down at the ground in front of him. He then felt an arm being slung over his shoulders and gripping on to him. To Kyungsoo's surprise it was Jongin who was still staring down at him.

"Follow me." Jongin said as he was pulling Kyungsoo along with him while he was guiding him through the crowded dance floor with a tight grip on the smaller males shoulder.

Kyungsoo did as he was told as his heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest. No one has made his heart beat this fast ever. Not even in his past relationships, but this mysterious man named Jongin surely does it. Hoping that things turn out well after tonight because he wants to get to know Jongin more.

A few people were staring at the pair as they snaked their way through the crowd to get to their destination. Kyungsoo believed it was where he saw Jongin sitting before he came over to Kyungsoo to compliment him on his drinking skills with the vodka. And maybe wanting more from the smaller male.

Jongin guided Kyungsoo up a small stair case, that was being occupied by a few people, to the entrance for the VIP room that is being guarded by a body guard. Kyungsoo never thought he has seen someone so built and ripped. He knew that you definitely wouldn't want to piss this guy off.

"Welcome back Mr. Kim." The body guard said as he opened up the little entrance to the VIP room, which was a little red rope being hung onto small poles.

Jongin still had his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders as they walked into the VIP room, only being occupied by a few people who were all dressed up and all glamorous. Basically looking like they were ready to walk down the red carpet for a special event. Kyungsoo definitely felt out of place because of what he was wearing, which wasn't really all fancy but more relaxing and laid back.

The pair then stopped in front of two chairs that were seated in the back corner of the VIP room. Jongin then released the smaller male who was still blushing like crazy from him touching him, and was obviously very nervous.

"Take a seat." Said the mysterious man who took a seat of his own as he said so to the male who was still standing in front of him. With a face that looked like a tomato.

"U-uh, okay." Kyungsoo stuttered as he finally took a seat next to the man who's making his heart beat like crazy and making him feel things that he probably shouldn't after just meeting someone.

The pair was close enough where their knee's were touching, causing for Kyungsoo to get even more flustered than he already is by being in the presence of such an incredible looking human being. That is if he is though.