Chapter 8: The New Student

2:49 PM

"God Chanyeol. It's been two hours, are you sure we shouldn't just take Kyungie to the hospital?" A familiar voice said as Kyungsoo slowly wakes up.

A buzzing and high pitch noise could be heard in his head as his body aches. 'Why am I like this? Why does everything hurt?' Was what Kyungsoo thought as he slowly opens up his eyes. Vision blurry and his eye lids covered by some sleep. As he made an effort to rub his eyes the room goes completely silent.

Being able to rub his eyes, Kyungsoo's vision becomes somewhat clear and sees both of his best friends staring at him with eagle eyes. Chanyeol was standing next to Kyungsoo's bed side while Baekhyun sat in the swivel chair from their desk.

"Hey Soo, how you feeling?" Baekhyun says to break up the silence that surrounds the room.

Kyungsoo just looked at Baekhyun with a funny look. 'What does he mean if I'm feeling okay?'. Kyungsoo couldn't remember why he was feeling all groggy like and dizzy, he couldn't remember how he got to his bed.

"Well, I'm feeling okay. Just really dizzy. But I don't remember anything, other than that I was watching the news." Kyungsoo just scratches his, thinking that it would help jog his memory.

"Kyungie. You passed out after the new reporter said something about the Two Moons gang being here in Seoul." Chanyeol just looks at Kyungsoo with a concerned look. "What's going on Soo. Is there something you're not telling us?" Chanyeol asks still looking at his friend with a concerned look. He didn't know what was causing his best friend to feel this way.

Kyungsoo goes still. It all comes back to him, he remembers what happened. Memories of the news woman talking on the TV about the Two Moons gang, remembering his worst fears coming true. And the flashbacks.

"Kyungsoo. What is it you're not telling us?" Chanyeol asked again, but this time sternly.

"I-I really can't tell you." Tears started to seep from his eyes as he struggled to hold back his feelings. "I'm r-really sorry." After saying those words he lost it.

Breaking down to tears and hunched over with his knees pulled up to his chest. Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't know what to do, just there staring at their friend. They've never seen Kyungsoo be like this; usually they only see the angry and fun side of him. But not the sad, and depressed side of him.

Stopping staring at his friend, Chanyeol moves out from his spot and slowly goes towards the crying male on the bed. Taking the crying male into his arms, he gives Kyungsoo a tight hug. Looking over his shoulder to see Baekhyun.

"Get Jongin on the phone. He needs to get here." Chanyeol tells Baekhyun sternly; he didn't know what else to do to help Kyungsoo. So his first thought was to contact Jongin, since the two seem be close now. He also pretty sure that Kyungsoo would rather be hugged by Jongin than himself.

"Hi, Jongin? This is Baekhyun; Kyungsoo's friend, you kind of need to get here as fast as possible."  Baekhyun says as calmly as he could into the phone.

You could hear Jongin on the other line freaking out and asking questions. But Baekhyun couldn't say much because he didn't know what was going on with Kyungsoo. Suddenly the line goes quiet, the sounds that could be heard are the small whimpers of Kyungsoo.

"He said he's close, so he'll be here in no time." Baekhyun says laying a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder who still holds the crying male in his arms.

Seven minutes pass and there's a frantic knock at the dorm door. Baekhyun moves from the spot he was standing at and rushes to the door, he doesn't hesitate to open the dorm door. Then in comes Jongin running to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol moves out of the way as fast as possible before he gets tackled by Jongin.