Chapter 7: Regrets

8:27 AM

Warm sunlight seeped between the curtains while three males laid lifelessly in their beds. With major hangovers waiting to bring pain to them, well minus one male. Kyungsoo wouldn't have any regrets from last night, but the other two males had hell to pay.

Shuffling around in his bed, Kyungsoo was slowly waking up. Fluttering his eyes open with ease, and yawning while he stretched making his blanket fall to the ground and making an un humanly noise. Smacking his lips together he gets the morning breath taste and makes a disgusted face. Looking to his left he see's the curtain opened up slightly discovering the source of the warmth he felt.

Then looking at the other side of the room to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun gripping onto eachother, and holding eachother close as they sleep in tandem. Letting out a little chuckle as he averts his eyes from the two love birds.

"Mission complete." Kyungsoo says so only he can only hear it.

Getting up and walking over to the kitchen, he notices a little note that was left on the counter. The little yellow sticky note said "Thank you for an amazing time, hopefully we'll be able to see eachother again my Kyungie. - KJ"

Kyungsoo blushed and smiled at the cute note that was left by the mysterious man from the club last night, Kim Jongin, who he unexpectedly got really close to. Walking away from the counter where the note laid, Kyungsoo walked over to the coffee maker and brewed himself some coffee to start off his morning. Looking over the counter, he saw Chanyeol waking up. The tall male stretched and then let out a mighty yawn, after he looked over to his right surprised to see the smaller male he's liked for so long cuddled up next to him.

Looking up and away from Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo made eye contact. The surprised male had wide eyes while the male on the other side of the counter was just smiling and chuckling at the taller males reaction. As Chanyeol tried to get up, the smaller gripped around the giants waist trying to get him back into the bed. Confiding to the male, who had a strong grip on his shirt, due to him looking adorable while he did it. But the giant had to pee really bad.

Leaning down towards the sleeping males ear, Chanyeol whispers to him. "Baekie, I gotta go pee and make some coffee." The sleeping males eyes shot open when he heard the deep husky morning voice from Chanyeol who was hovering over him.

"O-okay Channie." Baekhyun stuttered while being half awake. Blushing like crazy, Baekhyun turns his back towards Chanyeol who's just smiling like a dork as he watches the cute reaction from his crush. Looking back at Kyungsoo who was just sipping his cup of coffee, eyeing the couple down over the rim of his coffee cup.

"Morning Soo, can you get me a cup?" Chanyeol asks as he gets up from the bed and ruffling his morning hair, with strands of hair facing every direction.

"Sure thing, now go pee." Kyungsoo said while he put more water into the coffee maker, along with coffee grounds. Then putting the coffee pot back under the coffee maker.

Baekhyun watches as the back of the tall male disappears into the bathroom, then rushing out of the bed throwing the bed sheets onto the ground along with the pillows. He made his way towards Kyungsoo who just had a petty look on his face while he leaned onto the kitchen counter.

"Tell me every detail that happened last night. Meaning after you walked off with that guy." Baekhyun sternly says while looking at Kyungsoo with wide eyes.

"Well, you both got really drunk after four beers. Then both of you made your way down to the dance floor where you and him were practicality fucking eachother. Then after a couple more beers later, and hours, we were the only ones there. Then Chanyeol proceeded to put a bag of popcorn over his head while you two were hanging onto eachother. After that, we headed home. But I don't remember anything after that." Looking back up to the smaller male, Baekhyun had an even more shocked face. Laughing at his friends reaction, he reached over the counter and patted Baekhyun on the shoulder.