CHAPTER 2: DANCE

Arvin’s best friends, Jonathan and Rommel saw what happened and tried to convince Arvin to stop wasting his time to Leizel and her best friends because they will just refuse in listening to him. Jonathan and Rommel already tried approaching the girls and telling them what they must do, but they just refused. Despite of what his best friends told to him, Arvin stood firm to his words that he must help the 4 girls to change their attitudes.

The next day, Friday, Arvin and his classmates went to their 1st class in morning, and their subject is Statistics. Arvin noticed that the 4 girls are not in the class. Arvin shook his head. Their next subject will be in Physical Education. The 4 girls decided to attend their PE class. The instructor announced that they will dance ballroom and perform on next Friday’s event in the evening. The 4 girls found the ballroom dances to be so corny. So they decided to escape to the class, but the instructor caught them and told them to go back to their seats. The instructor started assigning the pairs for dancing and it so happened that Arvin’s partner was Leizel.

The instructor advised the students to start practicing and Leizel has no choice but to practice with her partner. While they are practicing, Leizel noticed that Arvin keeps on staring at her, but when she will look at Arvin, Arvin will just look to another direction preventing Leizel to see him. Leizel felt insulted and forcibly released her hands with Arvin. Leizel asked what does he want in a loud voice but Arvin did not speak. This insulted Leizel more and walked out from the gym with her best friends. The instructor asked what happened and Arvin said that Leizel does not want him to be her partner.

After going out of the gym, Leizel asked her best friends to go play again to forget what happened earlier. They went to their favorite computer shop and started playing DOTA and it took them for how many hours to finish their game again. After playing, the best friends went out to the computer shop and Leizel told her best friends just how upset she is to Arvin, whom he thought to be just insulting her. Her best friends advised to let it pass and forget it. After their conversation, they went home.