CHAPTER 4: CHANGE

When they went to Arvin, he said that he could only handle one. He recommended the others to his best friends Jonathan and Rommel, who also belonged to the Dean’s Lister’s. Arvin chose to tutor Leizel because she is the one who has worse condition than the others. When the other there already left, Arvin immediately started tutoring Leizel in the library. Their next subject is Physics.

                Months passed and Leizel is doing good performance in school along with her best friends. Arvin slightly developed to Leizel especially when they are partners in ballroom dance in their PE class. They had the highest grade in PE among the other students.

Final exams are fast approaching and now Leizel looks smart now but still she still had conflicts with Arvin regarding computer games but they managed to study well somehow. They had a best friend relationship at that time.

                One day, near lunchtime on Monday. Leizel came to the library for a tutor session with Arvin because the final exams were about to start on Wednesday, but Arvin said that she does not need him anymore. Leizel refused and still wanted to have a tutor session with Arvin. But instead of tutor session, Arvin asked him to eat lunch outside. Leizel accepted but she said that after lunch they will be going to study again. Arvin treated Leizel lunch for free and they talked about couple of things. Until Leizel asked why Arvin keeps on staring at her one time at their PE class. Nervous, Arvin lied and said that it will be just for the passion of their dance. Leizel is convinced and told Arvin that they should start studying again.