CHAPTER 6: THE COMEBACK OF THE PAST

2 YEARS LATER

                Arvin decided to go back in the Philippines and both of them were fourth year students. He thought he moved on but his feelings came back when he saw Leizel. Leizel was already Dean’s Lister #1 that replaced him. Arvin asked her if how is she and Leizel responded she is okay. Arvin offered Leizel a treat for lunch like what he did before but Leizel refused. Arvin insisted because he wanted to talk to her. Leizel had no choice but to talk to him and they went to the canteen. When they finished eating, Leizel released her feelings on Arvin and why he had not asked permission to her. Arvin said that he wants more advanced knowledge. Leizel asked him again why do Arvin had to leave her for tutoring. Arvin was about to talk but Leizel walked out.

                The next day, Wednesday, the instructor introduced Arvin. The instructor already knew Arvin for being the Dean’s Lister #1 during his 1st and 2nd year. The instructor announced that there will be a competition focusing on the topics of programming held on February 25 that will be next month, Friday. Particularly a quiz bee, and they need two representatives from each school. The class recommended that the past and present Dean’s Lister #1 would be the one to represent the school from the competition. Despite of what happened to them in the past, Leizel accepted to be one of the representatives with Arvin.

                Arvin and Leizel studied and reviewed so hard because it was a team effort. But still Leizel had heavy feeling with his former-student mentor.