chapter 17

woke up to kisses on my vagina the sun was starting to arise and my body was still tired from last night it was obvious Brandon wanted to go another round  but I couldn't. "Brandon not right now" I said with a sleepy voice. "Baby please just a little bit" he said pleading. I swear his pleads gets to me all the time I couldn't open my mouth to say yes okay but he knew that what I meant when I put my head back and made and arch in my back and I let him continue to pleasure me.

3 hours later 12:00PM
I woke again to see it was already even damn Brandon kept putting me to sleep I had things I wanted to do today my body is just so weak but I need to get up and go on a hunt for my mother I know Brandon told me to calm down and relax about but that is still my mother and I have all rights to be concern I need to get out this bed before Brandon try to make love to me again. "Brit Brit you up baby?" he said coming up the steps.  "yes papi I'm up" I said. "Baby get back in the bed I put you to sleep for a reason him I know what your trying to do". he said walking up to me. "I understand what your trying to do too but I need to find my mother she's out there some where". I said trying to walk around him. "Brit baby what I tell you, I'm going to handle this okay? I don't want you to get hurt I don't know who did this but they had guns and no one needs to shoot at you". "But how are you going to handle it you don't know who the people we're you don't know were they're located we need to find my mother we can get the answers out of her" I said trying to find my towel. "Brit I'm a drug dealer it's not that hard all I gotta do is hit my bros up there'll do some investigation and we'll find them" he said. "No Brandon what are you a low key policeman now? This is my mother we're talking about it's about her safety first before you got out trying to commit a crime what if she's with them and y'all shoot and she get killed" I said getting annoyed. "Okay Brit your right I see where your coming from but can you trust me on this one? I know I messed up last time but I know what I'm doing". he said pleading. "No you can trust me cause I know what I'm doing it's the safest way okay papi ?" I said standing on my tipy toes to kiss his forehead. "ight Brit" he said a little pissed.
Brandon's pleading didn't get to me this times this is something serious and I know Brandon wants to be there for me in any way possible and I want him to be but he has to understand this is my mother at the end of the day. "I'm going in the shower if there's something you wanna do you can drive me where I ask you to go if you really wanna play a part in this is that okay?" I said looking at him with a grin.
"Yea baby and while where at it we can get you a car today huh?" he said all sarcastic with a fake grin.
"sure I like that" I said ignoring his sarcasm.
He can be mad all he wants but I gotta do this slow cause I don't if the man that took my mother was my father so if he can shoot Brandon he can shoot me too and I might die before making it to the hospital in time I don't know if my father's upset at me or if he was just on a hunt for my mother hut I gotta find out. "Brit baby?" Brandon said. "yes" I said getting into the shower. "I'm going to go put gas in the cars can you try to be ready when I get back?"  "ummm sure" I said knowing I take long showers. "ight" he said.
I'm not going to take a long shower like always I'll make it quick cause I do need to get on the move I haven't took a shower in to days and It felt so good to feel that hot water hitting my hair and skin and the smell of my Vanilla Brown Sugar Body Wash , I took a nice 10 min shower got out and dried my hair and body I'm not wearing nothing to fancy shit I don't know what might happen to day I'll just slip on something comfortable  some jeans and a tight tank top not in the mood for a bra so I'll let the hang lose today with some heels nothing too crazy should happen that I can't put my toes out. "Brittttt! C'mon baby" Brandon yelled from outside.
I grab a purse that I never seen before Brandon must of been planning to give this too me grabbed my gun out my duffle bag and put it in the purse I hadn't told Brandon I knew how to shoot a gun but some things you just keep to yourself. "I'm coming!!" I yelled back speeding down the stairs to his car. I'll tell him eventually I know how to shoot a gun or shit he might find out today but for right now I don't want to scare him make him think I'm a killer it was a just in case a bitch try to get crazy tip my ex taught me so I've never shot at nobody but today might be the day. "You ready baby"Brandon said. "Yea, let's go" I said.