Chapter 28

"ma'am I think this will be a nice car for you what do you think?"the car dealer said. "yes agree with you sir, I think this is what I need"I said. "okay ma"am it will be $22,300"he said. Knowing my ghettoness I had to dig for the money in my duffle bag to give to the drug dealer. "okay thank you ma'am I will be back with your keys"he said. I nodded and gave a grin to the man I looked at the car I had just brought the car I always dreamed of having  a 2015 Altima I was happy to say I got me something that made me had with my own money,I haven't been to the strip club in a whole month  I'm sure I lost my job but haven't got a called or anything but I'll still drive should by. "here you go your keys ma'am hope you enjoy your new car if any problems never hesitate to bring it back and will try our best to repair it" he said. "Thank you" I said.
As I was opening the car door my phone ringed I looked to see who it is no other than Brandon after all that shit he told me on the car I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk to him I decide not to answer and let it go straight to voicemail I just couldn't talk I had nothing to say I still need to talk to him face to face I need to know how he new my father was out to kill me, for right now I just need time alone I need to figure myself out and get myself back on track. My phone started ringing again and of course it was Brandon I continued to ignore it I drove out the dealership parking lot and started to drive, my notification I grab my phone to see it was a voicemail from Brandon what could possible be saying now. "Brit baby I know you by your phone and I know you ignoring me and I know it was messed up of me to tell you that news through the phone I'm sorry baby I really am, my intentions are to never hurt you I love you Brit I really do when you get this message call me ight?". I almost shed a tear all this crying I've been doing just ain't my style I swear I always keep it together but as bad as I want to call Brandon back I can't I gotta worry bout me right now. I know Brandon's not at the mansion that we was staying at I had a key and I needed to get all of my belongings before he goes back there.

2 hours Later...
I was finally in the city and 1 minute away from the mansion I was hoping and praying that Brandon was not here. I pulled up to the house to see all Brandon's cars was here but I couldn't tell if there was car missing or if he was here or not either way I need my shit, I walked up to the door to unlock it and before I could put the key in the door knob a girl open the door grinning at me I looked her up and down to see that this bitch was wearing my robe. "Hi may I help you?" she said. I couldn't even speak to this chick I looked in shock she not only had on my robe on she had on my heels, my thongs, and I could smell my perfume all on her. "babe who's at the door" I heard Brandon say. "BABE!!?" I shouted from the door I bum rushed this bitch to get to him this your babe Brandon? who the hell is she Brandon? What happen to all that shit you was say through the voicemail? Why this bitch got on my shit? How could you disrespect me like? This been your side hoe huh? Well you can keep her I'm done. I asked so many question I gave him not time to talk I didn't even give a damn what he had to say I was walking for the door and Brandon grabbed me. "no wait Brit I'm sorry let's talk about this"he said pleading. "Talk? We already did Brandon I told you I'm done" I said in disgust. I was heading for the door and Brandon grab for me again. "Brit baby please" he pleaded again. what's funny is I didn't even fall for his pleads like I use to I was so over him to the point I wanted to slap the shit out of him. "I'm done" I said and headed for my car couldn't believe how fast I felt for a basic ass drug dealer.