Part Fourteen: Keys

~ MIN HYO POV ~

"Hello. I've been expecting you." I hear Hyuk say to the visitor. I really hope it's not one of his colleagues. Hyuk's bad enough.

"Do you have her?" I hear the person demand, but I can't distinguish the voice because of the door separating us. I look around the room for something that I could possibly use to help cut me free. I spot a pair of keys on the opposite side of the room. I begin shuffling towards them by jumping on my chair.

I stop in my tracks when I hear a voice dangerously close. "Where? In this room?"

My mind is overwhelmed, and I quickly begin hopping away from my only possible escape - but not quick enough.

The door slams open and I see Hyuk standing next to a guy with a mouth mask on. Hyuk has a sly smirk plastered on his face, and he glances between both of us.

I'm beginning to think that he might not have picked up on me going towards the keys - but at that moment, he leans over; picks them up, and dangles them in front of my face. "Were you wanting them, hmm? What a shame you can't have them." Hyuk snatches them up. "I want to introduce you to someone -" He leans forward, "- and I'm almost certain you know each other."

I look up at the guy in the mask and see he's already staring at me. He slowly brings his hand up and pulls his mask off.

"Min Hyo -" Hyuk puts his hand on the guys shoulder. "- meet Kim Hanbin."