George Weasley - Fred junior

"Mummy!" Your little redheaded son ran towards you when you walked into the room. "Hi Freddie.", you said smiling, every time you saw him he reminded you of Fred. You picked him up and walked into the kitchen where your husband George was making dinner. "Hi handsome.", you said, "How was your day?" "Hey love.", George said and he gave you a kiss on the cheeck. "Mummy! Mummy! I learned how to fly a broom!", Fred squeaked. "You learned how to fly a broom? Really?", you said and you looked a George, "Freddie, go play." You put your son on the ground and turned to George. "Really George! You put him on a broom!? He's three years old! He could've get hurt! Or worse!" "Love! Calm down! He didn't get on a broom by himself. I was with him all the time." You gave him a sceptical look. "Really?" "Yeah, I promise! I would never let him get hurt. Ever! You know that, right?" "Of cours! It's just..." "You're pregnant and grumpy." You looked at him and sighed. "Yeah. That is exactly it and he looks so much like Fred! I'm just a overprotective mum." George wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you on the lips. "I know and it'll be okay." You smiled. "Ieewww!! Kissing!!", you heard Fred squeal. George and you looked at the door and there was Fred standing with his little hands on his eyes. You both smiled and wondered how you got so lucky.