-How and when you hug-

Harry Potter:
Harry is a rather shy boy, so when you're public he'll hold your hand, but not hug you. When you're alone he will hug you tight as if he would never let you go.

Ronald Weasley:
Ron doesn't mind how many people there are around you. He wants to show them you're his girl and his only. He's a lot taller than you and when you hug he usually kisses your forehead.

Fred Weasley:
Fred is a very outgoing guy, let's put it like that. So everytime he sees you he runs to you picks you up and spins you around. And when you are alone he'll wrap his arms around you as if he wants to protect you from all the danger and grief in the world.

George Weasley:
George is the sweetest guy ever. Everytime he sees you in the hallways he'll hug you from behind and rest his chin in your shoulder, asking: "How's your day going, love?"

Oliver Wood:
Because you're Fred and George's sister, Oliver loves to annoy them by hugging you when you're talking to them. Even if it means him being chased by them through the whole castle.

Neville Longbottom:
Neville is a very shy kid and doesn't hug you very often when there are other people. But when you're alone he loves to sit on the couch with you in his arms.

Draco Malfoy:
Since you are bullied by Pansy, Draco will hug you whenever she looks at you. Even though you don't expect Draco to be all sweet and romantic, he is. He'll spoil you and hug and kiss you whenever he can.