Sirius Black - Having a cold

"Hatsjoo!" You sneezed again. You were currently lying curled up on the couch reading a book. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Your best friend Remus asked with a smile. "Yeah, su- Hatsjoo!" You shivered. "Are you cold?" You nodded and sat up straight. Remus reached for his sweater and threw it to you. "Thanks Moony." "Any time. I'm going to go find Prongs. We have to go to McGonnagall's, again." "Okay. Good luck." Remus stood up and walked away through the portrait hole. You laid down again and read on. You turned the page and wanted to start the next chapter, but you got interrupted by your best friend Sirius who ran through the portrait hole, screaming on the top of his lungs. "Please, Prongs! Leave me alone! I'm too pretty to die! Someone help!" You smiled as he ran by. After a few seconds he came back and sank down next to you on the couch. "Are you feeling okay, (Y/N)?" He asked. "Because you look like you're sick. Who's sweater is that?" "I am sick." You stated. "And Moony's." Sirius frowned. "Why?" "Because I was cold." "Yeah, but why Moony's? You could've gotten mine." "You weren't here. You were busy being chased by Prongs." "That's absolutely not the point here." He jumped up and ran in the direction of the dormitories. You shrugged and opened your book again. Just as you wanted to start reading, Sirius came back with one of his sweaters. "Here." He said. "Why?" "Because you should wear my sweater and not Moony's." He explained as he sat down. You raised an eyebrow. "Merlin's beard, Padfoot! Fine, I'll wear your bloody sweater." You changed the sweaters. "Happy?" Sirius nodded with a smile and hugged you. "Why is this so important?" "Because you're mine. Not his. Mine." He whispered and he kissed you.