Chapter Three

Gabriella

Gabriella

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed next to him, while he laid back and positioned his hands behind his head. I chuckled at how comfortable he was getting, like this was his own bed. The vibe in the room was indescribable at the moment. I propped my elbows up on my legs, putting my head in my hand. I just stared at him for a moment. I took the time to appreciate the perfect boy that was laying in front of me.

"Why you being so shy? You don't be acting like this when we're walking home." His voice pulled me away from all the dirty thoughts running through my head. I shrugged my shoulders at his question. 

My phone was vibrating from the spot that I left it. I shook my head remembering the messages I sent to the group chat. It had to be them blowing me up. Funicelli turned his head, then looked back at me.

"Wow, you must be loved. You're getting play. I wish I had juice like you," he pouted which made me laugh. One thing I love about him was his humor. He knew exactly how to make me smile. I got up and walked over to my phone, putting it on silent. I didn't even bother looking at the messages Tori and Val were sending. 

"So you finally decided to come over today, huh?" I said while taking off my jewelry with my back turned to him. "Im a man of my word," he replied. I got a glimpse of the smirk that was plastered onto his face from my mirror. His eyes roaming my body made me hot. 

I turned around, leaning on my dresser. I crossed my arms and decided to play along. "Oh yeah?" I placed a smirk on my face to match the one on his. He sat up and sat on the edge of the bed, extending his arms out to me. I grabbed his hands and he dragged me toward him. I stood between his legs, looking down at him. He then placed his hands on my waist and dragged me down on my bed. Before I knew it, my lips were pressed against his. He gripped my waist, and slipped his tongue between my lips. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time.

I turned my head to the side which led him to start kissing my neck. I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let up."Wait..wait..what about your girlfriend?" As much as I wanted to do this, it wasn't right. I didn't want any problems with that girl. 

"We broke up," he bluntly replied. I opened my mouth to say something else, but I was cut off by his tongue wrapping around mine as we endured a long kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slipped his hands down my jeans. "Isn't this what you wanted?" he broke the kiss, mumbling against my lips. "Y-yeah."

He pulled my panties to the side and and rubbed the folds of my pussy. His touch alone had me wet and he didn't even do anything yet. He slid a finger into my opening, and I gasped at the feeling. I moaned softly into his mouth while he moved his fingers back and forth slowly. My head flew back in pure bliss while he finger fucked me. 

I felt his soft lips kiss my lips again.  He was sucking on them roughly. I slowly dug my teeth between my lips while he let his tongue enter my mouth. I grabbed a hold of his curls, moaning uncontrollably. 

I was so close to cumming again for what seemed like the hundredth time when the house phone started ringing. I arched my back seeing as how he wouldn't stop. I sat up straight and that still didn't stop him. My legs started to shake and I threw my head back once again. Just as I was about to cum, he smacked my thighs and pulled his fingers out of me. 

My face that was once twisted up in pure pleasure, now had a mean mug. I sat on my bed trying to catch my breath, staring at Funicelli who was laughing at me. "What the fuck!" 

He now stood in my doorway, sucking on his fingers that were once nestled inside of me. "Call me later baby," he winked and walked out. I was in complete shock. Did he just? "And you should really answer that phone."

With that being said, he grabbed his belongings and left; leaving me and the ringing phone alone.