Chapter Nine Part Two

Gina 

Gina 

I sat in a booth in the Poseidon's Table restaurant, scrolling through my emails. Although I was on vacation, I was still working. The time was 12:30 and I was starving. I heard this place has an amazing breakfast buffet so I came to check it out.

My sister Nicole, had just woken up when I was leaving our suite. She should be down here any minute now. She texted me saying not to eat without her, but she better get here soon because I am not about to wait all day for her. As for the girls, I haven't seen them since yesterday. I already know they were running around this place like they got no home training. 

I couldn't blame them though, this place was amazing. It has definitely changed since I last came here six years ago for my honeymoon. The whole resort was beautiful, and had so many activities. Yesterday, I just chilled at the adult pool. Kid free. But since the girls were all 18, they were all allowed to enter that area. Nicole and I went on a few waterslides with them, but after a while, my old ass got tired of it. 

I really want to go swimming with the dolphins, but I have a lot of time to do that. Nicole appeared in front of me and I closed my phone. I adjusted my bun and watched as she walked closer to me in her pink sundress.

"Finally."

"Yeah, yeah. Lets eat."

**

"So how was your date last night? I fell asleep before you got back to the room."

I watched as she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth, making me laugh. We walked through the shopping center, going inside every store. They had everything here. Michael Kors, Versace, everything! Not only was this place paradise island, but it was also shopping heaven. I was definitely about to go crazy. We walked into the Versace store and walked right over to the shoes.

"Ugh. Dude was a complete douche bag."

"What happened?" Leave it up to my sister to just meet a guy, and go on a date with him the same night. They were both drunk so it obviously wasn't going to end well. I told the sales associate my size in the sandals, and waited for her to bring them out while I gave my attention back to Nicole.

"He was just an asshole. Check this out, we're talking right. And he has the nerve to check out another girl's ass when she walked past us! I brushed it off, but heres where it gets better! His phone starts ringing, and he looks scared, so Im like 'go ahead, answer it', so he answers it, and its his WIFE!!"

I had to take a seat and let out this laugh. This man was married, but was on a date? My poor sister. She always attracts the shitty men. 

"So what did you do?"

"I did a basketball wives. I threw my drink in his face and walked away!"

"Nicky you didn't!"

"I did, Gigi. That was totally disrespectful. Im done trying to find a man, I have the worst luck."