Part 2: Realization

1 -> 6: Kazemaru was starring at a picture of him and Endou while they were 5 years old. He was about to move away. Thousands of flashbacks suddenly got to him. His heart was broken, he cried, fell down the floor. This is the first time for him to be separated from Endou.
Finally Endou made it to Kazemaru's room. Seeing Kazemaru on the floor, Endou shocked. He thought Kazemaru fainted, luckily not. Endou held Kazemaru up, he wanted to understand what is his friend suffering from.
7. E: Kazemaru, I know it.
K: *Sniffs, tears keep falling down*
8. K: *Turns back* Endou! I... I...
E: It's okay.
9. (K's ball) E: So you're leaving Japan soon, this year?
10. K: Yes, I'm just not sure when.
E: But why? You still have got your senior years! What makes your decision?!
11. K: You know. after my parents' incident when we were 4 (since they're unrevealed and it's my story, his parents'd got a train accident), my grandparents are the ones who took care of me. Until I was 10, they left Japan and I lived here by myself, with some of their help from there, remember that?
E: *Nods*
K: Well... *starts crying again* my grandpa... h... he passed away a day ago. My grandma is now sick... I... I am even chosen by a school there... I don't know... when will I be back here... En... Endou... it's the first time... we are separated... but I have to go... my grandparents... *completely speechless*
12. E: It... It can't be... I thought... I should have known.
13. E: *Bursts into tears* I'm sorry for making you feel worried... but it really is a shock... I... can't...
K: *Calmer* It's not your fault. I should be the one to say sorry.
14 (Last 4 pictures underneath) E: Kaze-san, I want to say this *deep breath, but still crying* I can't force you to stay at all but I'll loose a piece of myself. Kazemaru, you're more than just a best friend, a brother to me. I'll miss you so much. At least please attend the opening ceremony tomorrow.
K: Endou...! *hugs each other* I promise...