Part 5: Predictions And Revealed

All those suddens had happened, I really met Edgar Valtinas and the mysterious little girl.

Edgar was waiting for me at the London's International airport. He offered me to get on his car.

Meanwhile, I was still doubtful. I sat in his car stressfully that I even sweated. The little girl was still rubbing and hugging me. Edgar, though, started talking, even though I did not expect him to.

- Kazemaru.

- Y-yes... Edgar?

- Let me introduce you. I am Edgar Valtinas, as you have always known and ever since the FFI. I am your cousin.

I was completely messed up. He looked like me, that was certainly true, but how could he be my cousin? I had never known one since I was born.

- But... But how? I... I have never known that I have ONE cousin!

- I know you would say so, too. This is the story of it:

Our grandparents have got two kids. The first one is my mother, Hamada June, now June Valtinas, the second one is your mother, Hamada Kayla, who is now Ichirouta Kayla. However, my family is told not to be known by you and Kazetouri - your sister. Unfortunately, I do not know the reason clearly. Though, our grandparents had involved in it. Besides, the reason why your contacts with Kazetouri were cut off, it was by them, too. They have intentions to seperate every members of our family, although, we could never know what led them to their decisions. It was guessed that because of the conflicts those grandparents' had with their kids. They let none of our mothers go, to have their own families. They wanted to keep both of them with them. As such, they tended to seperate everyone in order to bring their kids come back to them. Especially after your parents incident, they chose Kazetouri as the representative of your mother, so they tried to bring her here. My family, especially me tried our best to stay up-to-date about your family. Do not feel shy, as now you have known everything.

I felt there was a big sense of him speaking the truth. I focused.

Since the young ages, I had discovered that my family was always full of secrets. It was not only me who tried to stay up-to-date everytime. I tried to discover the mysteries of my family. Sadly, I could not fetch anything.

I used every of the information my parents had left to me and my sister. Once, I was given grandparents' family photo. I asked them where my mom was, and if the other girl in the photo was my aunt. Unfortunately, they never gave us a certain answer.

"No need for you to care about. That girl is nobody. She is no one in our family. That is all! Now you shut up."

I had known Edgar since the FFI. Ever since our team Inazuma Japan competed with his team, everyone had always been asking me if I had a relationship with Edgar. They mentioned about how we look, how we might be related and some things we have in common. Though, I did not know anything about him, and our family relationship, I said no.

I had never known or heard of my aunt June. In the other way, I do not know about her existence, as my aunt. Somehow, I felt like they were all playing games with me. Who would want to know what kind of proposal they were having, or what they were up to.

- Thank you for letting me know, Edgar. So good were your information. But why do they have the intention to do so?

- Those were predictions, so I sincerely apologize I would not be able to answer. Though, you may take them as my pleasure! Happy to see you today, dear cousin. - Edgar smiled. But this one is a true one, not his glare a year ago.

I did not say anything afterwards, I smiled back.

Edgar pat my head gently. Still, the little girl was still rubbing in me. She was really cute. I kissed her in her chubby cheek. In a sudden, Edgar started asking me again: