Part 4: The Flashback - Arriving

It was it.

I was on the plane.

It had been just a few minutes before.

Endou had been there.

Fubuki had been there.

Hiroto had been there.

Midorikawa had been there.

Gouenji had been there.

Kidou had been there.

And that time, nobody was.

I could not do anything else.

I was lonely.

What could I do?

Cried.

That was all.

Tears continued dropping, I covered my face. I wanted nobody to see me crying.

My parents, my most beloved sister, they all have passed away. Why do I have to suffer this life, all by myself?

My heart torn itself apart. I yelled in pain.

I bumped myself to the front chair. My body felt like it was breaking into pieces.

The man who sat next to me noticed every of my actions. He asked:

- Hey little kid. You must be in lots of pain right now? Should I call the flight attendants to get you the first-aid kit?

- No, thank you. I can handle it myself.

- Now, I can see this is a mental one, right? - He suddenly pat my head. - If you need any help, tell me.

I nodded, "Thank you."

I got asleep. I did not know what happened.

I dreamt. It was all about my past, just like a reminder.

I was born. My parents always brought me to their working places.

Two years after, mom and dad were there. I was 2 years old. My sister was born.

Although my parents were mostly busy, they always tried to spend time with us. We had admirable and happy times together.

Another next two years, my parents had to leave us. They went on a train to leave Japan, let grandparents take care of us.

Me and my sister knew nothing, we were still happy together, until we received the news on TV.

The train got hit by something, it rotated out of the ray. Though somebody were rescued, my parents were not since they got the most serious injuries, nobody could help them.

My sister's illness began there.

We got hospitalized that time, suffering from the near-death. Though I wanted to continue living to take care of my sister. By that, she survived, either.

Since we were born, we have always been playing with Endou. Whenever we got home, we spent everytime together.

Sadly, our grandparents always tried to separate us apart.

At the age of 10, my sister was 8, she had to leave Japan to go to England, where I was heading to and where my grandparents were living. They took her with them, I lived here alone. I remember her words to grandparents that time:

- How can you just let me go without my brother?! I never ever allow myself  to do it! Why can you just leave Japan with only ONE of your grandchildren?! Is it THAT bearable for you to see my brother living ALL BY HIMSELF?!

How can an 8-year-old girl speak such words? I could not do anything to stop her. She hugged me and cried. Those were what I did, either.

- You should not be rude like that to your grandparents. Go means go, leave means leave. He is a big boy now. Go and prepare! Leave him alone! NOW GO!

She tried to hold me more tightly. Though, she had to do what they had told her.

I could not do anything but help her and convinced her to listen to grandparents. She cried lots, and was against it at first. Later on, after my words, she had to do those.

After she left, both of us tried to keep in touch. But then one day, all of her contacts were off.

I could not call or message her at all. However, I received gifts from her and money she sent me, even though I was taken care by Endou and his family.

Three years later, I was 13, a first-year student of Raimon, my sister was 11. I received a message.

My sister's disease took away her life. She passed away in the hospital with the doctors and nurses surrounding her, not my grandparents.

I, was studying in class, fainted.

I opened my eyes, realized that I was in the hospital. Medicine was getting into my body. Endou and his mother was there, looked completely freaked out. They told me that I had suddenly fainted after getting the message. I looked totally like a dead person.

I had to tell them what was wrong.

It was horrible.

I was hospitalized for months. I tried to study and keep up with everyone. Luckily I managed to, though, after that, I always felt so sick. The doctor told Endou:

- This boy... He seems to be absolutely weak. If he cannot overcome the pain, I suppose he... he... cannot continue his life longer...

I heard Endou's voice. He was crying loudly. He held my hand and told me to stay with him.

Finally, I could overcome it. I stayed alive.

Until today.

I slept without realizing my tears were dropping non-stop.

The clothes I was wearing, they were bought and sent to Japan by my sister right before her death a few days.

I woke up when I heard that my plane was about to take off.

Finally, I arrived London.

I got everything ready and got off the plane.

Surprisingly, I was walking and I saw Edgar Valtinas. He was calling me. Going with him was a little girl, she looked like a 4-year-old girl. She had the exact appereance and voice of my sister. But why, how could Edgar know that I was about to be here in London? And who can that little girl be?

- Well hello Kazemaru Ichirouta. I guess this is a surprise for you.

- Onii-chan! Onii-chan!!

How?! This girl called me onii-chan?! Edgar can predict everything?! What are these people up to?!

I almost bursted into tears for this surprise, but I calmed myself.

- Come up here, I have got a surprise for you.

Edgar led me to his car. There was a driver inside. I got up there. While he was taking me to the place I need, Edgar and the little girl told me everything...

(To be continued)