Part 3: Goodbye...

1 -> 3: Endou stayed and helped Kazemaru prepare for his trip. A few hours after Endou went home that night, Kazemaru received a sudden call from his school's principal there.
K: Hello, it is me, Kazemaru Ichirouta. Are you informing me the time of the flight?
*...*
K: What?! But... I can't! It's too early! I...
*Interrupts him and talks*
K: Fine. Thanks.
4 -> 6. K threw his phone away. He saw his wallpaper: a selfie with Endou, while Kidou, Gouenji and Fubuki had tried not to be taken. He leaned on the wall. He wondered if he had abandoned his promise with Endou himself.
K: Not even the ceremony, too?
7. Kazemaru prepared things as soon and quickly as possible.
It was 4 am, the sun was rising a bit. He knocked Endou's home door. Mrs Endou Asuko came out and greeted him. She acted as if she was waiting for him.
8 -> 11. Endou.'s mom: Kazemaru-kun!
K: Hello Mrs Asuko-san.
E's mom: You're up early! Should I call Endou?
K: No, thank you. *shows her a letter* This is from me to Endou. Can you please give him this, and please send him my best goodbyes...
Kazemaru started sniffing, Endou's mom hugged him
E's mom: I know everything, little boy. You're like my son since the earliest ages, dear. I promise I'll do it.
12 - 13: Kazemaru came up a taxi and headed to the airport.
Kazemaru and Mrs Asuko themselves do not notice Endou. He was standing on the stairs, listening to them. Endou couldn't sleep. He stayed awaken and worried about Kazemaru.
E: Kazemaru...
Heard his mother's steps, he ran quickly to his room.
E's mom: Mamoru-kun! I have got this for you!
E: Mom! For me?! Th... thank you! Was the one downstairs Kazemaru?
E's mom: Yes he was. But he didn't want to call you down.
E: I heard it, so I wouldn't want to disturb him.
14. Kazemaru's letter to Endou:
"Dear Endou-kun,
It has been our 15th year together, right? It is so painful that I have to leave, even earlier than we expected.
I am sorry for not keeping the promise to attend the opening ceremony with you. I received the call from there, they said that I ought to be flying at 8 am today. I could not even speak anything more, Endou. I have been so down. I have never thought of leaving you this early. I do not know when would I be able to come back. we are a thousand miles away. I am sorry for keeping you feel worried about me evrytime, maybe I should never have done such bad things.
I will miss you the most, and everyone who have been helping me all those times. I just could not keep my tears at all. Please, let me cry when i see you again. Remember to live your life, your personality, the truly natural and positive human being.
I love you.
-Kazemaru."
15 -> the last pictures: Endou started bursting into tears again. He decided to chase Kazemaru. While on the car, he contacted Fubuki, Hiroto, Kidou and Gouenji: "I don't know if we could catch him in time. Maybe if you guys couldn't reach him, just leave him some messages."
Though, they disagreed, they tried to follow Kazemaru.
They finally reached the airport, Kazemaru was almost ready for his departure. Endou and the other guys started shouting: "KAZEMARU, GOOD BYE! KAZEMARUUU..." Kazemaru turned back and realized his friends voices, he shouted back: "ENDOU! EVERYONE! GOOD BYE..."