Chapter 6

Skylar POV

Amber spent the night at my house last nit cause we got home late from the concert. we woke up early and headed for the mall. We wanted to go to hot topic, Victoria secret, forever 21 and a few other stores.

We were walking when I heard the angelic voices of Mr. Ashley Purdy and Mr. Andy Biersack. I looked around but saw nothing. I saw that Amber was also looking around. We looked at each other, raised our shoulders in confusion and just kept walking. We headed for hot topic and we each bought a couple shirts and some bracelets. We were heading for the food court. We passed the giant fountain the middle of the mall. Me and Amber decided to throw a coin and make a wish. I wished for the one and only Ashley Purdy and Amber wished for Andy :3. We were just standing there when suddenly me and Amber both fell in the fountain. I couldn't see anything around me cause I had gotten water in my eye. I only heard the laughter of people around me. I called for Amber and she grabbed my hand. When I was finally able to open my eyes I felt like I was in a dream. Ashley and Andy were standing in front of Amber and I. My mind went blank and I didn't react. I just starred into his beautiful brown eyes. He reached out with his hand and helped me get up. Andy helped Amber. I saw people laughing and I started to cry. Ashley quickly picked up my bags hugged me and walked me out of the mall. Andy did the same for Amber. We got to the parking lot and they lead us to a black car (again not good with car models). They apologized and told us to get in the car, of course they asked politely. They were such gentleman. Amber and I were both trembling from the cold water. Ashley took of his sweater and gave it to me:3.

We headed back to there hotel room. I couldn't believe I was in the same car as them. He gave us some towels and some cloths and told us we could dry off in the bathroom. Me and amber got dressed. We sat on the bathroom floor for like 20 minutes. We couldn't believe our dreams had come true. Ughh why did we have to meet like that it was horrible.....