chapter 18

Skylar POV

I couldnt believe where I was at in my life. I had so much and i just felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Ashley was everything to me he was perfect. He got from me what I can give to no other man. He also has my heart and all my love.

"Hey babe" said Ashley as I turned to look at him. He looked so sleepy. It was so bright and sunny outside and I didnt want to get out of bed. 

"Hi hehe did you sleep good?"

"Yes cause i was with you" said Ashley

He always knew what to day to make my day. It had been a week since Ashley had proposed and it was just an amazing feeling knowing that he would be mine. 

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I had been feeling really sick lately and I didnt know why.

"Skylar?! Are you alright?" yelled Ashley from the bedroom

"Im fine" I shouted back.

Just as I said that I threw myself on the bathroom floor and just cried. I really was afraid of what was coming. I couldnt be pregnant we had only done it once, actually no twice, but I really didnt want to know that it was true. 

I walked back into the bedroom and went to lay down next to Ashley. He wraped her arms around me and held me in his arms for a while. He whispered into my ear how much he loved me and before I could answer his lips were planted on mine. 

Today was gonna be great, I was going to the studio with Ashley while he worked with the guys. I was really exsited to show the guys the amazing and beautiful ring that Ashley had gotten me.

"Babe are you going with me today?" asked Ashley

"Yeah remember you asked me yesterday!"

"oh thats right sorry i forgot, all i was thinking of was you!" Said Ashley

You know I love when Ashley compliments me but sometimes I feel like he uses it for everything. I really dont want to ask but it sometimes makes me feel strange around him. If I was gonna marry him I didnt want secrets and sometimes it felt like he was hiding many secrets from me. I mean i dont want to be one of those clingy and jealous girls but i feel like there might be something going on.

I went into our closet and picked out something to wear. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top. I put on Ashley's leather jacket on top. I got to admit thats its quite comfy.

Ashley ran in and started changing at lightning speed.

"Ashley calm down!"

"Im gonna be late! I forgot i have to be there in 10 minutes!" exclaimed Ashley

"What?!"

I ran around like crazy and threw on a my black vans, quickly straightened my hair and grabbed my make up bag and purse. I ran downstairs and got the car keys just as Ashley ran down the stairs. We hurried to the car and started driving to the studio.

When we got to the studio I saw Andy's and CC's cars there.We hurried inside past the lobby and into the green room. 

My jaw dropped when I saw everyone.

"SURPRISE!!!" Screamed everyone

"congrats!!" exclaimed Andy as he came over and we said our hellos

I was amazed and surprised. This was an amazing surprise. I felt like the happiest girl in the world cause everyone knew about Ashleys proposal. 

After we all said our hellos everyone got to work. It felt amazing watching them all practice.

I started to feel sick so i got up and ran to the bathroom. I ran into the stall and i felt like I was pucking my entire body out. I had never felt so sick in my life. I walked out of the bathroom and headed back towards the room. I was feeling really dizzy so i was holdin on to the rail. I could barely walk straight and I felt like I was gonna pass out. I reached and opened the door but as soon as the door opened I collapsed into the room...

*openening eyes slowly*

"Where am I?" 

"Sklyar nothing to worry about but your in the hospital" said the nurse

"what happened?" 

"You fell and bumped your head. you were dehydrated" said the nurse

"Wheres Ashley? I want him here!"

"Is it that nice gentleman who came in and said you were his bride?" asked the nurse

"Yes that would be him. Is he here?"

"Yes dear let me call him in." said the nurse

"thank you"

I really didnt know what was going on. I felt soar. My back and head hurt.

"SKYLAR!?! your awake!" said ashley as he came near me and kissed me 

"What happened?"

"You fell and i got worried cause you werent waking up so we brought you to the hospital." said ashley 

"oh, I dont rememebr anything."

"Its all good and I have some news!" said ashley with a smile on his face

"The doctors had to run a bunch of tests to make sure that u were ok.." ashley was getting teary "..and well our family is safe and sound!" said ashley

"Family?"

"Yes babe! Our family. The little one in your belly. He or she will be perfect!" said ashley as he kissed me

"Little one in my belly?" I couldnt help but look down at my stomach and hold my stomach with my hands. I got teary eyed and i could feel a tear run down my cheek

"I love you both!" said Ashley as he planted a kiss on my belly.

"And we love you"

I couldnt believe that I was really going to have a family with Ashley. He looked so happy. I didnt expect any of this to happen and least that he would be thrilled. I loved him and now this baby was ours. I loved them both.

We got home that same day and I was greeted my all my friends. Andy was talking to Ashley and I could hear him asking if I was ok. Its nice to know that even though people see them as bad boys they all have there caring side. 

I felt tired so I went upstairs to rest. Ashley came up about 30 minutes later and he crawled into bed beside me. We turned toward eachother and i could see that perfect smile on his face. He looked at me and slowly placed his hand on my belly. He kissed me and then said "I love you and our baby." He actually said it 'Our Baby' I coudnt believe it was true. This baby was ours. 

I crawled into his arms as he wrapped his arm around me. I felt so warm in his arms. I slowly drifted into sleep and all i could think of was of how happy to have this man in my life and how he brings me so much joy and happyness.