Chapter 16

Ashley POV

Today was gonna be perfect. I was gonna make the best of it and then at the end I have a surprise for Skylar.

"Good morning beautiful." I said with a chuckle

"Good morning handsome " said Skylar with a giggle

"Did u sleep ok?"

"Yes but only cause I was laying next to u" said Skylar

" I'll be right back."

"Ok ill be here waiting." Said Skylar with a smile on her face

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made some breakfast for Skylar. I made her some eggs with bacon and toast. I made her some coffee and then added a small vase with a single white rose, those r her favorite. I went back up stairs and we ate breakfast in bed. After we were done eating we laid there for a while just talking about random stuff. I looked to my right were she was laying and our eyes locked. I leaned in and kissed her. We went from just a single kiss to a make out session. Of course We were interrupted by a phone call from Andy.

"Oh sorry I have to take this. I'll be right back" I said as I climbed out of bed and ran downstairs

"Hey man is everything ready?"

"Yup we set everything up." Said Andy

"Great um u haven't told Amber anything right?!"

"Nope. She's one lucky girl man. She'll love it!" Said Andy

"I hope so. I mean I want it to be amazing for her. I want to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful girlfriend."

"Those words r very deep man. I haven't seen this side of u before." Said Andy

"We'll I gotta go, my girls waiting for me in bed."

"In bed? Couldn't u have at least waited till after the surprise." Said Andy

"Nothing happened were just laying there together."

"Ok, if u say so. Bye man I gotta go accompany my woman she all alone upstairs." Said Andy

"Alright man bye."

I went back upstairs and Skylar wasn't in bed anymore. I walked in on her in her bra changing into a baggy tshirt.

"Oh um sorry. I didn't see anything!"

"Omg u scared me! And it's ok." Said Skylar

"Why don't u switch out of that shirt and get all dolled up. I have a surprise for u!"

"A surprise? What kinda surprise O.o" said Skylar

"Ur not getting it out of me, your gonna have to wait." I said with a chuckle

"Tell me! Pretty please?" Said Skylar

"Nope" I said with a smile

She poked me in the stomach and I grabbed her by the arm. I spun her around and then we both landed on the bed. She was on top of me. We started kissing, and I mean kissing kissing. After our quick make out session we finished getting ready. I changed into some black leather pants and put on a black tshirt with my leather jacket. I sat on the bed waiting for Skylar.

"How do I look" said Skylar with a giggle

"Wow!"

My jaw dropped at the sight of her beauty. She was wearing a black strapless dress over some black tights. Her hair was all teased up and she was wearing red lipstick and thick eyeliner. She was in black heels and she was wearing the bvb bracelet I had gotten her. She walked over to me and twirled around as she smiled.