Chapter 4

Amber and I were standing there waiting for the concert to start. All of a sudden all of the members of Black Veil Brides came on stage. Andy, Ashley, CC, Jinxx, and Jake all looked beautiful. All I was paying attention to was my Ashley. His tattoo was perfect, well all of them. I was staring at a shirtless Ashley all I could think in my head was "hottttt!!!"

I looked over at Amber but she was too busy looking at Andy's perfection. The crowd was going wild and we knew the concert was starting when they started screaming "is everyone ready!!"

They started of the the show by playing the song Fallen Angels. Everyone one the crowd was singing along. I was distracted and ten all of a sudden I was staring right into Ashley's eyes. I could have sworn he was looking at me too. I was love struck. I dont even remember them singing the song.

I stared at Ashley most of the concert. Then they started singing savior. I started crying of happiness because they see my saviors. I had reached my end in life and bvb saved me from doing anything horrible. I wouldnt be here today if it werent for bvb. They sang some more songs and ended the concert with in the end. I sang along the entire time.

When the concert was over me and Amber ran to the meet and greet tent. We waited about 1 hour before getting to the table were the five of them were sitting. I went up to them with Amber to get there autographs. My mind immediately went blank. He was perfection. They singed some CDs for us and some posters, we got a picture together. Ashley was kissing my cheek an Andy was kissing Ambers cheek in the picture. They hugged us and as we walked away I came face to face with Ashley I said thank u and we left! In my head I was screaming of happiness and embarrassment. Oh if only dreams came true!