Chapter 1: Meeting an ol' nemesis.

Ashley's POV:

Okay, first days are supposed to be exciting and interesting. Mine was the same. On entering the campus, I was told to meet the guidance councillor and since I did not know my way there, I decided to get some help. I was rushing down the long hallway when I bumped into someone. Wait, i knew that someone.

My heart froze when I recognized who it was. Not someone whom I hoped would be there, actually not quite the person I would have liked to see. It was Katniss... Katniss Starwood.

''O sorry I just accidentally bumped.. '' I trailed off , the slightest hope in me flickering that Katniss would not recognise me. Even though chances were pretty slim.

''What in the name of.. wait. Who are you, dear trespasser?'' Katniss said with her same offhandedness. Soon two other girls joined her and began to fuss over her like as if she were a doll.

''Nice job, Katniss. You even succeeded in making you followers here.'', I thought to myself.

''Yeah, I'm fine but who is this that we have got in here? Are you the 'new' new girl that was expected to show up?'', she asked me with a sly smirk across her face.

'' Well yes..I'm kinda new around her and I would be glad if you kindly show me the way to the guidance councillor's office.''

'' Guidance councillor? We have a councillor for that in the campus?'', cried one of the apparent followers of Katniss. '' O hell yeah, we do now shut up your stupid mouth, Luann. Well, new girl I d...'' She was cut off by the other follower who suddenly cheered and took her phone out and started recording- '' Hey welcome back to Tiff Uncensored! We're down at the lobby live and just met our newbie! Hey newbie what's your name? Wait instead of me asking sooo many questions, go on introduce yourself.''

Okay, first day and live on some pop campus channel? I was so not ready for this and I also had to be at the office in time. But still I considered and replied to the viewers- '' Hey I'm Ashley Payne, ex student of Red Roofs and a 'newbie' here. I would love to get to know the amazing people around here!'' I ended. It was short and okay, I thought.

'' So, are you going to Glen's coco party?'' asked Tiffany. ''Apparently not, she just arrived here, Tiff.'' replied Katniss on my behalf. Weird, I thought.

'' O yeah, I totally forgot. Bye for the time being and stay hooked to my channel for some juicy gossip around the campus!'', she ended. Forgot?! like literally?

Anyways, the three walked away without giving me the slightest chance to ask my needful. But thankfully, I saw two people walking towards me. '' SO you had your encounter with the Plastics?'' asked a girl, who by look was kind of a rebel. ''Plastics?'' I asked.

''Yeah the three of them are known as THE PLASTICS throughout the campus.''

'' O I did not know.. could you please show me the way to the guidance councillor's office?'' I asked.

''Sure thing, its down the lobby and the second room to the left. Anyway, I'm Jade and he is Danny'' replied Jade.

''And we would love to be friends.'' said Danny.'' Yeah, sure! I would be really pleased to.'', I replied, smiling.

''Anyways, I think you should go because you rather not want to face an angry GC on the first day. We'll meet up later. Bye!'' Jade, chirped.

Yeah, she was right. I should go now...