Chapter 25

Tobias Pov.
"And that, my students proves that I had the idea of Jurassic world first. Thank you. " Says mr Rockell.

The bell rings and I grab tris Hand and walk to my dorm.

I fumble with the keys and open my door.

"Soo what do you want to do today...." Tris asks me while putting her arms around my neck.

"Hmm lets see. I do believe we have making out on the schedule." I say twitching one eyebrow.

I run my hand up her back and she moans.

I smirk. "Well does it come before or after lunch cause I'm starvinngg!" She says tugging my hand to the fridge.

I run my eyes through the fridge and frown.
"Unless you want mayonnaise and dried up pickles, I think we better go to the dauntless diner." I say smiling.

"Hm. Good call." She says laughing. She shuts the fridge and gets out her wallet.

"Im gonna go get us a table."
I say grabbing my coat.

"We can't do that together?" She says walking towards me.

I shrug my shoulders. "It's rush hour. People down there are animals. " I say smiling. I give her a small peck on the lips and walk out.

------------------------------------------------

Tris Pov.

Toby just walked out and I'm sending a group text out to the gang.

LUNCH TIME. MEET IN DD IN 10M - T

THERE GONNA BE FOOD? - U

DUH URIAH - T

IM THERE - U

Sammee- S, L, P, W, M, Z.

K LATESS - T

I put down my phone and grab my coat near the door. I grab the handle and somebody slams through making me go flying back.

I land on my small coffee table and groan. I look up and see Christina.

Not normal cruel Christina. Her pupils are almost the size of her entire eye. Every vein in her body seems to be exploding and she's breathing so fast I'm surprised she can catch up with herself.

"Christina?"

She comes running towards me and I roll out of the way.

She grabs my by my hair and pulls me up. I Yelp.

I elbow her in the stomach but she still stands tall. I keep kicking and punching with all my
Might. But no budge.
I can feel the tears falling down my cheeks.
I twist and she loses the grip on my hair and I slap her with all my energy. Which using much.

Her entire head goes sideways. Her hair flips and I see that same God dang blue clip i saw in Lynn.

"Oh my gosh." I whisper and start to run. She has no control over herself.

She comes up behind me and yanks my shirt back and it rips leaving me In just a tank top. I twirl and jump kick her in the stomach but she catches my leg and pulls me making me tumble.

I sweep her legs and she goes falling.

I jump on her with my my whole body and trap her legs and arms with mine.

She thrashes like crazy but I've worked out like twice a week ever since that whole David fiasco.

I yank her hair back and grab the pin. I pull as hard as she can. It comes out long and think with blue juice in it.

I cringe at the sight of her blood. And Begin to gag. I yank the final piece out. It's as long as my hand.

She stops shaking and passes out cold.

No wonder she was like that.

I get up and shiver. I flush the pin down the toilet and wrap her neck in loads of paper towels. I look at her lifeless body. I call Toby.

He answers on the third ring.
"Hello?"
"Um tobiass?"
"Hey babe I got a table just come down whenever you like. "
"Yeah about that. Could you please come up stairs for a moment. "
"why?"
"I have a surprise for you."
"OO IM THERE."
"ITS NOT THAT."
"Dang it." He whispers and hangs up.
I roll my eyes.
Couple minutes later he barges through the door and widens his eyes.

"I told you those yoga classes would be good for ya."