Chapter 7

Tris Pov.

The next day I wake up and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and scowl.
"Oh my god." I whisper to myself. Is that?
A PIMPLE?¿?¿ oh my GOD. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EYES. "Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no!!"
I run to my book bag in my room and pull out my make up bag. I whip out my concealer and cover the zit with one dot. Ugh. Thank the lord.
I go to the kitchen and as I go to get the Orange juice out of my fridge I suddenly hear the shower go on.
I turn my head so quick I think I cracked my neck. I grab the umbrella near my door and go towards the bathroom.
I can see the steam coming from under the door.
I grip the umbrella hard with my hands in a form of a baseball player ready to hit.
I can hear the person almost coming out. Right when I see them I swing the umbrella as hard as I could right on the person forehead and they go tumbling to the ground.
I get a good look at the face.
"David?" Oops. "DAVID?!" "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY?" No response.
Unconscious. Nice going tris. I dress him and set him on the couch. Put a blanket over him and get changed. What's he doing here? I wear my blue converse with short shorts and a crop top with a side ponytail and a blue clip.
I'm in the kitchen finishing my orange juice when Uriah comes through my door.
"Hey tris we ran outta milk you got some?" He asks
"Yeah in the fridge, second shelf. "
"Kk. Woah uh." He says while looking at David. "Did you have fun last night."
"Oh yeah. We had a blast. Baked cookies. Watched movies. Braided each others hair. In the end I beat the crap out of him so now he's unconscious." I joke.
He widens his eyes and rolls them.
"Alrighty, never having sleepovers with you."
"No I'm playing. I hit him with an umbrella so he's unconscious." I say
"Haven't changed my mind. " he says. He begins to go towards the door.
"Hey." I say after him
He turns and faces towards me "Yeah?"
"Have you talked to four. Is he Ya know, alright. "
"Why wouldn't he be?"
"He looked pretty pissed yesterday."
"OH, that. I'm going to let him tell you." He says. And he walks out.
"Ugh." I say as I sit on the couch.
I'm too young for this crap.
--------------------------------------
Uriah Pov.

I walk down the hall to mine and fours dorm. He's on the couch sleeping.
I put down the milk in the fridge and walk too him. I bend down right to his face.
"BOOGIE BOOGIE BOOGIE BOOG!!!!" I shout.
He jolts up and try's to punch me in the face but I duck and he ends up punching pure air.
I'm on the floor laughing holding my stomach.
"WHY DID YOU FREAKING DO THAT MAN. OH MY GOD!" He shouts.
"I thought you where having a nightmare. " I say in a Whiney voice with my lower lip out.
"YA know. About your trissy-poo. "
"I'm over it man. She has a boyfriend." He sits on the floor drinking his juice. "I must look like a complete idiot. Argh." He says.
I pour me some cereal.
"Where did you get the milk?" He ask. He walks over to the door and grabs the schedule from our mail slot.
I look up really slowly with a mouth full of frosted flakes.
"Tris's" I whisper.
"What?!" He yells. He basically runs/skips over to me and on the way, he trips on one of the books and falls. He gets up real quick and he's at the table.
"You got that from tris! What did she say! Did she ask about me? How did she look?" He asks.
Oh boy.
"She's fine! She did ask about you see how you where doing."
His eyes lighten with joy. "Really."
"Awesome. Ugh. I've been thinking about her non stop. I don't feel comfortable around her knowing we can never be together but at the Same time. I want to be her best friend she does everything with." He says while falling on the couch staring at the ceiling.
"Dude. Enoughs enough. I cannot take this lovey dovy four anymore. I want strong tough hard ball four. Where gonna get this over with. Tomorrow at he soccer practice your going to go to her and talk." I say with a Sargent voice. "Do I make myself clear?" I say.
"Yes sir." He says.