Chapter thirty øne

A/N- IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE YEARS BUT IM PROCRASTINATING LOADS AND I MIGHT START UP MY ADOPTED BY DAN AND PHIL BOOK AGAIN BUT I DONT KNOW AND I HAD A SHIT TON OF HOMEWORK AND WHY IS THIS ALL IN CAPITALS I DONT KNOW.

This chapter is going to be different. Basically I am adding in a shit ton of new people so this is just going to be a list of everyone who has already appeared and who is new. This is just whilst I am writing a new chapter because I'm a lazy shit who doesn't want to write. I will explain what happened when that person got added to the chat if I need to.

*******

Main Character Peoples

Danmeister: Dan

Lionphil: Phil

Tyty: Tyler

Spookyjim: Josh

Internet Friends

RinTehBin: Rin

Spaghettishola: Shola

Mememasta: Melissa

Sadienoface: Sadie

Brocchloe: Chloe

Jamja: Jorja

Souphia: Sophia

Bandhannah: Hannah

Others (added in last chapter)

Geeway: Gerard

Frankyboi: Frank

VictoryIsMine: Vic

Others (added from now. Also putting who thought of the name next to it, Rin's are so innocent compared to some of mine wow)

Rin- CryBabyMelMart: Melanie (Her and Rin are now sociopath frens)

Halsey: Ashley (Nothing really happened. Also Ashley and Melanie are going out because why not?)

Rin- EmoPete: Pete (Him and Gee fought over who is more emo)

Rin- PattyCakes: Patrick (He kept quiet)

Me- BeeboBaggins: Brendon (Kept on making sarcastic comments and everyone got annoyed)

Me- DaddyRoss: Ryan (Kept on talking about Brendon. Him and Brendon are going out)

Me- MrWeekes: Dallon (Kept on complaining about how he was loneyly and everyone thought he was a teacher)

Me- AndyBangsYou(rDrums): Andy (Didn't do much apart from saying that Pete is the worst best friend ever)

Me- Afroe: Joe (Telling Andy to stop. Him and Andy are going out)

Me- JackBaraCat: Jack (Casually talking to Alex in the middle of the conversation between everyone else)

Me- AlexGascarf: Alex (Casually taking to Jack in the middle of the conversation between everyon else. Him and Jack are going out)

Me- QuinnTehBin: Kellin (Rin got annoyed because of the name. He didn't notice that Vic was in the chat because him and Vic used to go to the same school before they both moved. Kellin used to/ has a crush on Vic)

*******

A/N- I was bored so I wrote this. Thank you to NekoNekoLenKun for helping me think of the names and a plot for this story. Lets just say things are going to get interesting?

-Silver ^-^