#1 Hugging and Kissing

#1 Hugging and Kissing:

Harry:  He pulls you In close he's hand round you waist, yours round he neck. He kisses your head then puts he's head against your's then goes in for a long passionate kiss. After the long kiss he holds you there for a hug.

Niall:   He pull's you on he's lap so your facing him you then rap your arms round he's neck and put your hands in he's hair,  He then kisses your head, nose and then your lips he keeps you there just because he thinks you beautiful and its easy for him to get more kisses.

Zayn:  He pulls you too him and puts he arms around you but under your jacket and you place your arms round he neck, So you can play with he's hair at the back, he then kisses you quick then pulls you back in for a longer more sexy kiss.

Louis: He's just got home from work. You missed him he calls you from the door 'babe im home'. You run and jump on him he catch's you and holds you up by your bum as your arms are round he's neck he gives you a long kiss and when pulls away says 'Miss me' you blush and say 'Shh boo bear'.

Liam: You two are sitting watching tv he pulls you onto he's lap and kisses your neck and you laugh as he gets you sweet spot. you say 'stop it Payne' he then stops and kisses you sweetly and says 'Im sorry love I just can't resist'.

Sorry that they are short.