#2 How he says goodnight to you in bed.

Niall: He climes in the bed next to, you move closer to him and he pulls you in your head on he chest and his arms protectively round you. He say 'look up beautiful' as you do he kisses you for a minute, pulls away you say to him 'night niller love you loads baby' you put your head back down on he's chest as he says ' night Y/N love you loads princess' as you both fall asleep.

Harry:  Your laying on you back and he's on his side laying next to you. One arm under he's head and the other one over you waist. One of your arms by your side and the other is entwined with he's fingers. Your stearing into space he looks at you and says 'babe, what's on your mind?' you turn your head a bit to face him and say 'I'm just thinking of how my life has changed thanks to you' He looked at you and smiled and saying 'I love you baby' you look at him and say 'love you too Haz' then you both fall into a good sleep.

Zayn: He holds you close as your trace he tattoos that are reachable from the way your laying. He lays there smiling at you and says 'I do love you Y/N you made my life complete'. You look up at him kiss him and say 'I love you to Zayn, how did I get so lucky'. He kisses your head and says 'You have always been lucky' you then both fall asleep cuddling.

Louis: He pulls you in and say 'Babe your boo bear loves you loads, sleep tight' you look up at him kiss him for as long as possible and then say 'Well boo bear you baby loves you loads too, night night'

Liam: He pulls you in kiss you passionately says 'I love you load baby girl never forget that'. You look up and say 'I love you too leeyum and never ever forget that'. Then cuddle into him for a nice comfy nights sleep.