#5 The Necklace he buys you <3

Harry:   He takes you to a nearby park and you to sit on a hill, you have been with harry for a year now and you loved every minute of it. you and harry are kissing he then pulls back and says 'Y/N I have something for you' he puts his hand into his pocket and pulls out a white-gold necklace with (your first letter of your name) and a H engraved on it, you say 'its beautiful, you breath as harry puts it on you and says 'you're beautiful' you kiss him and the rest on the day you to cuddle and kiss.

Zayn:  Your boyfriend of a year and half has taken you to your favourite restaurant, as you finish your pudding Zayn gets up and walks behind you, he tells you to close your eyes and he the puts a delicate gold chain with the first letter of your name encrusted with rubies and tells you to open your eyes. Zayn then holds up a mirror and says 'its a perfect fit' you smile say thank you a give him a sweet little kiss.  

Liam:  So you and Liam are watching  Toy story for the 10th time this week, as the film started to finish he says 'I want you to remember how much time we spent watching this film and pulled out a platinum necklace with a silver woody dangling from it, he put it on you and when you looked at him you see he had a Jessie one on and smiled and then said 'im you woody, your my Jessie remember' and then kisses you.

Niall:  So Niall went out to get Nandos to take away as soon as he gets back you start to dish it up, while dishing up you find a little red box and it says 'open me' so as you do you see a beautiful necklace that says Niall and Y/N on it and niall puts his arms round you waist and says you found it then princess, you says 'yes I did Nialler it lovely, your lovely' he then says 'here let me out it on you' so he does you turn around kiss him and say thank you.

Louis: so you and Louis are cuddling on the sofa and you feel something cold around you neck you turn around and Louis says go look in the mirror baby so you do and then you notice a shinny silver necklace with a hear that says your heart is mine Lou x, you laugh and go and kiss Louis and say I love you so much and your heart is mine Tommo.