#9 How he proposes?

Harry: He wakes you up by kissing you and then tells you to come down to the dinning table for food, you walk down stairs in Harrys top and you back underwear, as you approach the table you can see rose petals, as you sit down in your normal seat you can see that the rose petals spell out 'WILL YOU MARRY ME ?' you turn around to harry on one knee and you say yes and he kiss you passionately then slides and beautiful diamond ring on your finger. you kiss him once more and say its amazing I love you more then anything he kisses you back and says I love you too future Mrs Styles.

Zayn:  You wake up to no Zayn and think he's in the loo or having a morning fagg before waking you up by he's cold hands, you walk up to the mirror in your bedroom and see a note on with written with lip stick saying, Moring Beautiful, There's a message on the coffee table in the living room for you. you smile and your cute arse boyfriend and walk down to the coffee table and see a note saying in the kitchen sweet heart, you walk to the kitchen to see anther note saying you boots and a jacket is near the door put them on then meet me near the fire outside, you do as it says and go out by the fire to see Zayn on one knee and he says Beautiful will you marry me? you smile and say yes he slide the ring on your finger and kisses you and you say I love you Mr Malik and he says I love you to future Mrs Malik.

Louis: You wake up to a sticky note on your pillow telling you He's at work and that you was to meet him at the studio at 6, you done as he said dressed in Blue jeans, white top, blue jumper and blue and white heels. you get to the studio dead on 6 and get a text from Lou saying to meet him in the room the boys are always in, you walk in and go to that room and see and note on the door and a blind fold on the handle you do as the note says put the blindfold on and walk in the room you hear lous voice say take it off babe and as you do you see him on one knee and the boys behind him holing a sign saying marry me? you say yes of course he slides the ring in ur finger and you two kiss.

Liam: Liam woke you up and looked worried, you asked him whets up and he said he had something to ask you and then said 'YN will you marry me' you said yes and then you two kissed and he put the ring on your finger.

Niall: After 3 years of being with he him he says babe will you marry me you say yes and you then go shopping for a ring and you marry him and become Mrs Horan.

SORRY LIAM AND NIALL ARE SHORT I WENT BRAIN DEAD WERE IM TIRED AND NOW I HAVR TO GO OUT AND I MAY JUST CURL UP IN A BALL :(