#10 He ask's you to go on tour with him.

Niall: So you have had a ruff day at work and have text Niall to tell him you are going to sleep for a bit and to wake you up when he's home. He does as you ask and once he has woke you up he leads you into the garden where on the ground is candles spelling out 'WILL YOU GO ON TOUR WITH ME?' you turn to him and smile and say of course I will with a kiss.

Liam: So you and Liam have been dating for about 6 mounts now and you get home from work and start to cry knowing Liam is going tour soon, so you go and lay in bed and cry and cry even more and you hear the bedroom door open and Liam is standing there with a worried look on his face, He comes and sits next to you on the bed and says 'Hay babe, what's up?' you look at him and just shake your head and say 'nothing' he holds your hand and says 'iv been thinking about this for a while and I want you to come on tour with me and the boys' you look up and smile at him and say 'I love you Payne' he then kisses you and tells you never to cry over him going away again just tell him and he will fix it.

Harry: So you and harry have been dating for about a year and he's going on tour again and you are quite sad but you know its he's job and are happy to speed time just you and Eleanor, But One morning you wake up to a note attached to Harrys pillow that says 'Hay babe I had crazy idea last night, iv gone to ask Paul to be sure but in the mean time breakfast is on the table, Love Harry x'. You smile at how cute harry can be and make your downstairs to have breakfast. *Later on that day* Harry comes home and sits you down next you pulls you in for a hug and says 'guess who's going on tour with me the boys and Eleanor' you then look at him and say 'really' he kisses you and says 'yhh' u then smile and kiss him back.

Zayn: So you wake up to no Zayn next to you in bed, so you get up and just as you walk past the mirror you see a note on the note is written 'Will you come on tour with me and the boys, ill be downstairs waiting for the answer?' you run downstairs jump into Zayn's arms and say yes yes and yes and then kiss him.

Louis: So Louis is at the studio for the day and he texts you saying 'So me and the boys have been thinking we need a girl to come on tour with us, guess who the girl is?' you text back saying me and he texts back say 'your correct you win a kiss' you text him back saying ' ill be waiting for my prize when your home'.