A/N

I decided to write a fanfic days before I watched the episode that was revealed on thursday.. I just want to talk about it.. I already knew and felt somehow that Lexa was going to die but I was definitely not ready for this to happen right after the cutest Clexa scene ever. It's like she finally got the wat she wanted, the love of her life and minutes after that.. she got shot and died unnecessarily.

I always imagined her dying for Clarke or in a fight she couldn't win but not to die because it was an accident. I mean she kinda died for Clarke because if she hadn't got shot.. then Titus would have shot Clarke after his failures.

I really love Lexa, maybe more than just love because she has a massive effect on me and my life. I always identified myself with her and therefore also understand her dealing with things.

Even though it's pretty hard now for me to write a story that includes Lexa who was or is actually -affecting- my whole life, I'm still trying to keep on writing because the fandom never dies, right? And msybe it's a little honor I can give this beautiful character. So please don't stop writing your incredible stories. She may has died in the series but not in our hearts. Life goes on..somehow..

(warning : own opinion)

And I'm sorry but I hope for Clarke that she will die too, even though I know she obviously won't because she's the main character and hero of the show.. but idk it would be more romantic and easier to move on from this if one knows that they'll be together in death.

And if it's not going to happen, then.. well please Clarke do me a favor and do not jump into another relationship, thanks. In addition ..maybe it's for the best if the 100 would wrap it up after season 3 coz all already happened so fast and things happened like the loss of Lexa or the reveal of things concerning that ALIE thing.  I mean it's a good ending at all and its not an eternity-plot-having series.. so it would be totally okay with me.

-- thank youu, I just wanted to cry my eyes out and to sum it up.. I just hope there will be a dream sequence or whatever of Lexa so that I can mentally say goodbye and move on.. coz her death happened so fast.. I mean there was a reason why she entered this room.. maybe to talk to Clarke? And then she couldn't even tell her that she was in love but yeah  maybe words didn't have to be spoken.. Arghh Idk .. It would be coul though, so I can say goodbye.

RIP LEXA

May we meet again.