Chapter 6

Suddenly she felt a movement under her hands and seconds later, Lexa was spitting out the water that was in her lungs. Clarke collapsed on the ground while tears ran down her cheeks. She did it. She saved her. She was alive.
She would've never thought that she would ever use her mum's medical advices some day, but at this moment, she was glad she has been able to use those methods, she had to practice since she could walk.
''Th...ank.. you'' Lexa croaked out while she gasped.
Clarke wrapped her arms around her waist and nestled her face into Lexa's wet hair, while she was still sobbing. ''You're alive..'' Clarke howled but then realized that Lexa was still bleeding.
She quickly pulled away and looked at Lexa's bloodstained temple, before she ripped her shirt into pieces, pressing the rag on her wound. The rag was soaked in red when they heard voices from a distance. The others must have been searching for them. Suddenly Clarke felt a touch, which caused her feeling electricity running through her body again. Lexa placed her hand on Clarke's arm as she looked directly into her ocean blue eyes.
-
Clarke's POV

I stared into the green of her eyes that always reminded me of nature and it's beauty and silence. Every time my eyes met hers, I calmed down because they had something relaxing and an almost hypnotic effect. There was something about the way the green sparkles were shining, bringing out freedom and safety. I was completely drowning in them.

I was so busy watching her that I didn't notice that she was brushing a wisp of hair out of my face, resting her soft hand on my neck. I got goose bumps as soon as I felt her soft touches, her eyes never leaving mine.
What's happening..?
At this moment it felt like the time has stopped but my heart started beating faster than usual. My glance fell onto her pink, soft lips which finally had their normal color back. I shivered and put down the rag. I had never felt this way before. I had never been this nervous around someone. What is she doing to me?
My eyes switched from her lips to her eyes several times as she got closer, tilting my chin up. I stopped breathing and stared into her beautiful eyes, resting my one hand on her leg.

My heart was about to explode. I was afraid she could hear it's beating which seemed to become louder every inch she came closer. It was racing wildly and the comfort I had before, was gone but replaced by a lot of tension and excitement.
I felt a gentle pressure on my neck as she pulled me closer. I looked back at her soft lips, dreaming about closing the gap between us and finally feeling her lips on mine. I felt her breath on my lips. I was ready and asking myself about how they would taste and feel like as our noses touched.
..But as fortune wanted it to happen, our names were called. We immediately separated and cleared our throats, hoping that nobody saw us.

I looked to the side and saw Mr. Miller and some people walking towards us and when my eyes fell back on the brunette, I could see her smiling shyly. She was looking down at her lab, rubbing her hands. I blushed and bit my lip but seconds later my full concentration fell on the man standing in front of us who had a really angry face.

--

I'm sorry for the very short chapter but I guess it's better than nothing. I was too busy to write the last few days so please be kind. The next chapter will be much longer, I promise.
If you liked this one, please let me know by leaving a comment or vote. Thank you so much for reading

Xoxo, <3