Chapter 8

Clarke's POV

I was looking into the piercing green of her eyes before I trailed down, my gaze settled on her lips. I noticed for the first time that her lips were the softest lips I've ever seen in my entire life.
When I looked up again, still having her attention and her eyes on me, I bit my lip. Somehow it felt like the time has stopped but my heart beat even faster, making me go crazy.

I knew what was about to happen and I didn't care. I didn't care because I wanted that moment since I saved her life. I wanted to feel her soft lips, I wanted to feel her touch. I wanted her.
So why try denying this moment? Why resisting the girl - I had to admit - I was slowly falling for? There were no reasons left to push her away, so yes, I let her in.
She was looking into my eyes again, like she has discovered something she had never seen before, and suddenly, I felt  her hand on mine, intertwining our fingers.

She separated her lips like she was wanting to say something but instead of talking, she closed the gap between her lips again and swallowed. When I looked not only into her beautiful eyes but also into the deepest depths of her soul, I saw, that she was truly nervous and I never thought I would ever live to see Lexa woods - once this stupid, sassy and mean girl - being tense and awkward around me.

I gave her a little smile before she had the courage to finally say the words she wanted to get rid off just a few seconds ago.
"I can't keep my eyes of you.." She admitted and I noticed her voice was shaking a bit, probably because of her nervousness.
As these words left her mouth, I could feel the heat floating through my cheeks, turning them red.
I concentrated on calming down but my heart on the other hand, was trying to distract me by beating too heavy and wildly. It was hard to breathe but even harder to find any words.

"Then don't.." I bit my cheeks and she responded with a ghost of a
smile.
"What would you say if I said I wanted to kiss you?" She was whispering rather than speaking clearly.
Her gaze changed between my eyes - afraid of not finding what she was clearly searching for - mutual interest and permission.
One could see an unexpected wave of anxiety and a hint of an unmanageable weakness inside of her green eyes which spoke more than a thousand words.

"I would ask what were you waiting for?" I answered whispering as well, not trusting my  own shaking voice.
Lexa swallowed down a lump while her gaze wandered down to my lips. Without a warning, she leaned in, finally closing the gap between us that has been the only thing that prevented us from touching.
Then she pressed her lips on mine and I could feel my heart skipping a beat as soon as I realized what just happened.

The kiss was soft and gentle at first but when I placed my hand on her neck, pulling her closer - even though her body was already as close as possible - her desire for me grew and the kiss became more heated and intensive.
I enjoyed every second her lips were on mine and I wished we would never stop.
Her hands were on my cheeks but suddenly trailing down to my waist, grabbing it like she was afraid she was gonna lose me. Then she pulled away to take a breath and to wait for my reaction, but I was too impatient.
I couldn't wait any longer. I felt too hungry so I pulled her close again, reuniting our lips.

Our lips moved in sync but more roughly and passionate than before and her hands made their way underneath my shirt, giving me goosebumps which signalized the adrenal glands to pour another adrenaline.

--

Hey guys!
1k wow! What a lovely surprise!
Again, thanks for reading and of course for supporting me with your lovely comments and votes. If you liked this chapter, then leave a comment or a vote.
-
Wow! They finally kissed! Was it because of the alcohol or because of their feelings? Well.. You'll find out!
-
I'm going to start writing a Lexark fanfiction in Easter vacation. I hope you'll enjoy!
-
Xoxo <3