Choosing Chadwick!!

*Amy's P.O.V.*

"Chadwick!" I said out loud.

He's older,  cuter and seems like he could really protect me because he seems the most responsible. (By the way Chadwick is 30 and you are around 23 in the story.)

Soon the words of the story disappeared and a map of the library took it's place with two x's on it. Above one said 'you are here' above the other said 'Chadwick's story'. I followed the path that it showed for me to take to the other story and sure enough there was a book that looked just like this one; except it said "Chadwick" on it.

I put the first book down and grabbed the new one, then I went to get the other book that I just laid down in order to take it to the front and check it out but it wasn't there anymore. Only the Chadwick book. So I took the only book left up to the front and checked it out and I kept it as close to me as possible to make sure that it didn't disappear like the other.

"So did you finally choose a book?" Kim asked as we got back into the car.

"Yeah."

"What's it about?"

"Um...a girl who finds out she is the president's secret child and has to have a body guard with her 24/7." I told her just staring at the book in my hand.

"Sounds cool! I'm glad I finally got you to read a book." She said laughing.

We talked, got some food then headed home. The whole time I never opened the book, afraid something strange might happen. Once we made it back home I went to my room and finally decided to open the book. Just like the other it was blank at first but then words appeared.

*inside story*

Episode 1: Chadwick

I'm really impressed by how seriously Chadwick takes his job.

"It's an honor to serve, Ms. Lewis." Chadwick told me.

"It looks lie you're going to be really busy now, Sir." Edgar said.

""Just be sure to take good care of our captain Kay." Felix said smiling at me.

"He's the heart of our department." Maxwell chimed in.

"I'll...I'll do what I can." I said.

It's clear that they all really look up to Chadwick. He must be a good leader.

"Just try not to fall for her, Sir. She looks like a total heartbreaker to me!" Ellis said.

"Oh please." I said.

"There are no grounds for concern. My relationship with Ms. Lewis will be strictly professional." Chadwick told everyone.

He sounds so matter of factly about it! Well, I imagine that he's the type to always follow his personal principles first. I just need to ignore the fact that he's also so tall, and handsome.

"Sir, If you don't mind, there is something I'd like to ask you..."Edgar started.

"Yes, Agent Morton?" Chadwick asked.

"I don't quite know how to say this, but..." Edgar started again.

Just then an official entered the room.

"Excuse me. I have an appointment with the President." The official said.

"Of course. He'll send out an attendant as soon as he's ready." Chadwick told him.

"Thank you..." The guy said.

Chadwick sized up the crowded room.

"Agents, let's give this gentleman some space. Have a nice day, Sir." Chadwick said turning to leave.