Part 2 of Prolouge

**Only one person told me what they would do in a situation so that is the choice I made in the game. This is what happens next based on that choice. Thanks Ausley14. Hopefully we all we get better as the story goes on. Thanks for reading!**

Amy's P.O.V.

What I have to choose something? What kind of book is this?....um fine she fights back!

-Book

What the heck is going on with this? Get that gun out of my face! I thought to myself as I ducked and went for the man's shins. Unfortunately he saw my movement and backed out at the last moment. I swallowed a massive 'oh crud' as he drew the gun again.

"Hey Kay, how's it going? Long time no see!" A new guy said to me.

"What...?" The guy with the gun said surprised by the other guy.

The new guy grabbed the strangers' hand, jerking the gun away from him. Wow he was so fast. I finally snapped out of my thoughts and staggered back. The man who came and wrestled the stranger turned to me and smiled.

"Quite a nice day, isn't it? We should find a sandy beach and order drinks with little umbrellas." He said.

"Little umbrellas? How...how do you know my name? Who are you?" I asked him.

"Let Go!" The stranger with the gun yelled at the other guy.

The stranger was struggling with all his might but the man's grip wouldn't budge.

"Just think of me as a Good Samaritan." The guy told me ignoring the others struggle.

"I was just walking home, and...he was really going to shoot me!" I said still shocked.

"Not any more." The man told me.

"Hey pal, having a good time? Why don't we go for a walk?" He continued talking to the other guy.

"Ugh!" The stranger yelled.

Then the stranger suddenly launched himself at the man and broke free, the gun flying into the air. The man who had been talking to me caught the gun easily. The stranger took off running.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I should get going. Rain check on the beach." The man told me.

"Wait how do you know my..." I started but he cut me

"One thing though. You have to get out of here, there might be more of them." The man winked at me and then took off running after the other guy, placing the gun into his back pocket.

What does he mean there might be more of them? I tried to catch my breath. Everything felt unreal!

"Hey you! Over here!" A strange voice said.

Another man stood a few yards away in the other direction waving his arms.

"Yeah, you! Hurry up!" He yelled again.

Well he hasn't pulled a gun out on me yet...I suppose we are on the same page.

Amy's P.O.V.

Please select one

A.) Follow him

B.)Run Away

C.) Chase after the other guy who helped you earlier

**Please Comment what choice you would make in order for me to write the next chapter. Thanks for the reads and votes love you guys!**