Part 4 of Prologue!

*The prologue is very long sorry but you have to bare with me. Love you all!*

(Whack Him)

Inside app game,

"Ow! Ow!" he cried.

He wrapped one strong arm around my shoulder and we both fell back into the seat, exhausted. His face was almost pressed against mine. He was breathing heavily. I didn't really mean to punch him like that, my knuckles left red marks on his cheek.

"Um...I didn't mean to..." I started.

"Shut-Up! You're such a pain!" he said.

He rubbed his face, wincing and checking to make sure nothing was broken...okay. Maybe I don't feel that bad after all. We rode for a while in silence, staying above the D.C. metro area. Down there, people were enjoying normal lives. Suddenly I pictured the gun in the stranger's hand. He was going to kill me! Someone I'd never met before, wanted to kill me! Suddenly the other man; that I followed here; grasped my hand and smiled.

"Everything's going to be fine, Kay. Please don't be frightened." he said.

It's as if he was reading my thoughts, and his hand is so warm. I felt a little better. Actually, there's something familiar about him, but I'm not sure what.

"Can you tell me where were going? Please just give me a straight answer." I told them.

"Actually were almost there." The guy holding my hand said.

I glanced out of the window and gasped; That's impossible...the helicopter began it's descent.

"You better be on your best behavior." the one who I had hit earlier, said to me.

We landed. The door opened, right in front of us was the White House. Why on Earth would they kidnap me and bring me to the White House?!?!? And I thought this was going to be an easy, boring day! We went inside and I met the president who I find out is my dad!! And so we start talking to catch up.