Part 3 of Prologue

"Um Run I guess?" I said out loud to the book.

*Back to the book*

I started to run away in the opposite direction but then "Agent Ellis" stopped me.

"It's ok Kay. You can trust him." Ellis told me.

(Well, what's more important is that I get out of here, that much I understand.)

"Okay..." I replied and followed the other guy who Ellis told me was ok to trust.

I followed the man down a ally. I had to struggle to keep up.

"Can.......we......slow down.....a little?" I asked between breaths.

"Save your breath and keep moving!" he said sternly.

As we ran, a dark passed over the sun. It figures. So much for my perfect sunny day. Now the wind had picked up, blowing trash and dust around the ally. The sky roared. How could the weather turn just like that?

"Almost there!" he said again.

The ally opened up to a wide empty street. The man stopped and looked up at the sky, his hair blowing wildly.

"We've arrived! Get in!" he said not losing his sharp and stern tone.

I followed his gaze. It's not a storm. It's...It's a Helicopter! The helicopter had descended to the street. A door opened and a slender man held out his hand.

"Come on!" the new guy said with just as much sternness as the other guy.

"Who are you? How do I know I can trust you?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter right now! Just get in!" He demanded.

"YOU BET IT MATTERS! NO WAY I'M GETTING IN!" I yelled.

Suddenly the man I'd been following shoved me towards him, the man in the helicopter grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

"I've got her! Let's Go!" he said to the pilot.

The door began to shut and the other man quickly jumped in the helicopter after us.

"Good timing." the slender blonde one in a blue suit said to the other.

DID THEY JUST KIDNAP ME?!?

"LET GO!" I yelled to the blonde still holding my arm.

I struggled out of the mans grip but it was too late, we were already passing over the buildings.

"Just cool it and take a seat Kay!" the guy said.

Wait, he knows my name too? Why does everyone know my name today? He then put a hand on my shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled.

I threw off his hand but he grabbed me again, harder.

"Didn't you hear me? Sit down! We're on the same side, so quit making things so difficult!" he yelled back.

(Please select one)

a.) Obey him

b.) Talk Back

c.) Whack him

*Back out of story*

Man sure are a lot of choices in this story huh? I'll decide after I eat a quick lunch.

*What will you choose? And thanks to AkYaYulip for the votes and comments! Glad you like this story!*