Secrets Part 2

Chris

So im at home being bored watching TV and stuff since my baby is gone. I then cut off the TV heading upstairs when i heard the door slam the back of the wall. "MOMM!!" Malaya yelled.

"Im up here" she yelled from her room up stairs. She handed me Maiah then ran up the stairs, i went with Maiah to my room and we started watching Tv again.

Malaya

I am beyond pissed right na!! I promise you the people i trust is just letting me down slowly. I busted open her door loudly for her to look at me big eyed. "Aye i don't need any broken doors"

"But you don't care about broken hearts" i said on the verge of tears, not cause im sad but because im mad.

"What do you mean baby" she said.

"You could have told me he's not my real dad" i yelled.

"I know im sorr-"

"Nope i don't wanna hear it!! But what i do wanna hear is are you my real mom or is she my real sister" i said.

"Baby can we not"

"Mom or whoever you are. Are you my real mom?"

"Yes i am but-"

"Thank you now is she really my sister and who is Khyree"

"No" she said putting her head down.

"No what"

"Shes not your sister" she said.

"Then who's the father" i clenched my jaw.

"Khyree" she looked up at me.

"That's sick he's like 18" i scrunched up my face.

"I said shes not mine"

"Who's is she then"

"Yours" she said. I looked at her for a while to see she wasn't kidding either, that would explain how much she looked like me. But why didn't i remember

"I would have remembered me having sex and me having her"

"We had your mind erased because you were to young and needed to start over" she said, i then started crying out of no where.

~~What Happened~~

"Baby im sorry i didn't mean to" Khyree said after beating me again. I nodded then he laid me down in the bed kissing all on me and sucking on my neck.

"Babe were in your moms house" i said trying to push him off, he continued.

"She wouldn't care if she knew we was adding a new addition to her family" he said slowly taking off our clothes. He looked me in the eye as i nodded then we started.

****

"Babe you know I love you right" i said nicely. He pulled me on his lap.

"Yeah baby whats wrong" he asked..

"I um... I'm pregnant" i said.

"Yes! Finally" he hugged me.

"Your not mad"

"No i been trying to get you pregnant"

"But im only 15 and your 17 this can't happen" I said thinking of what my dad would do to me.

"Its okay as long as we love each other it can work" I smiled then we hugged each other. What am i going to do.

****

"Mom, Dad" i said coming into the house with Khyree right behind me. I might as well tell them now than later. My mom came from the corner with a drying towel in her hand.