You Don't Understand

Malaya

'M' the lady mouthed to me while doing the sign for it as I copied her. I smiled as she held her hand up for a high five as I gave her one and hugged her softly.

'Thank you' I signed with my hands as she signed 'Your welcome' and left. This is all so damn devastating, finding out that your deaf one night then have to figure out how to live like this the next morning. The only thing to hear now are my thoughts and I feel like soon there gonna get messed up too from the haters out there. I laid there looking at the ceiling messing with my ring on my finger that Chris gave me meaning that he wont let me go. I felt the bed dip down by my feet so I looked and saw Royalty and Maiah and I smiled really big.

"Hi my babies" I giggled and kissed there faces.

"Hey mommy, did you miss us?" I read Royatly's lips and nodded.

"Very much, did you miss me?" I asked as Maiah nodded really fast meaning that she really did miss me. I haven't seen them in damn near some months cause of all the ups and downs Chris and I have had, my mom or Khyree would have Maiah and Chris mom would have Royalty. but on a good day they would be with each other enjoying each others company. I smiled as Chris then came in the room and they ran to him as my mom came in with red eyes and a red nose. I could tell Chris told her about my situation.

"Hey sweetie" she said. I smiled weakly and hugged her waist softly.

"Hey mom" she cleared her throat then sat down in the chair as Chris and the girls sat down playing.

"You feeling okay?" i nodded not feeling like talking about the topic. She didn't say anything as she stared at me then i saw her eyes water.

"Mom please don't cry, I'm over it now" I said reaching over to her and wiping her tears with my thumb as she nodded her head.

"I'm sorry baby" I sighed and looked forward as my mom reached over and handed me my phone and it read and unknown number.

"Answer this please" i said to her as she nodded and answered the call. She was talking for a minute then started smiling and hung up giving me the phone. She looked at me then started speaking really fast so i couldn't read her lips. "Slow down mom" I giggled as she took a deep breath then started talking.

"That was a Modeling agency and they said they need you to come in as soon as possible" I smiled reading her lips and got excited.

"Are you serious??" i smiled happily as she nodded her head. "Ok write down where it is and ill go the tomorrow" I said as my phone buzzed in my hand. I looked down at it for it to be Nayla texting me.

Babes: Um bae??

Me: Wassup boo??

Babes: Did you see this??

Babes:

I looked at the picture for the longest trying to figure out if he was just being the complementary Chris Brown or the Cheating/I Cant Keep My Dick In My Pants Chris brown

I looked at the picture for the longest trying to figure out if he was just being the complementary Chris Brown or the Cheating/I Cant Keep My Dick In My Pants Chris brown. I decided to text back.

Me: Yeah i have he was just being nice

Babes: You sure??

Me: Yeah thx for the look out tho

Babes: Your welcome 

I shook my head lightly as i saw my mom stand up and she kissed me on my forehead. "I love you baby and ill come back tomorrow to pick you up, Okay?" I nodded and smiled as she walked over to the girls i guess telling them to come on. I saw Maiah's smile instantly drop as she shook her head running over to me and climbing on the bed hugging me. I smiled hugging her back. "Come on Maiah its time to go" My mom said but Maiah clanged to me tighter.

"Baby you'll see me tomorrow, Okay?" i said looking down at her as she nodded lightly letting me go. She leaned up and kissed my cheek lightly.

"Love you mommy" I smiled quickly wiping the tear i knew was gonna fall.

"I love you too baby" I said then kissed her cheek. She smiled then hopped off the bed running over to Royalty as they left out and i immediately started crying. My heart broke into a million pieces. I felt arms wrap around me as i leaned into his chest still crying. "You don't understand Chris. Not being able to hear your baby say that she loves you is heart breaking" I sobbed into his chest as she rubbed my back. I felt the vibrations in his chest and noticed that he was singing, i smiled lightly and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

______________________________________

Short chapter, sorry. I dont really know what to do with this story anymore. My mind kinda went blank for all stories for some reason but i'll be back with better chapters soon.