OH NO!!

Malachiae

I woke up having my arms around Malaya and my head on her boob, she had her hands in my hair while our legs were wrapped together. I looked up and she was sleeping and she still looked good. I smiled then tried to get up but she moved and moved to where her arms were arm my torso laying on me. I wish we could stay like this for ever but i know she love that Chris dude, UGHH!! WHY CANT I JUST HAVE HER TO MYSELF!! Her phone then rang and it said 'My Baby' ringing Trey's 'Love Faces', i picked it up answering it. "Hello"

"Malay- Hold on hello!" he semi yelled. "Who is this"

"Malachiae, what do you want" i asked annoyed, i really dont like this dude.

"Lil nigga im calling my girls phone, i can call just because" he said.

"Look she's sleep so call back later, or not at all" i hung up the phone. I put it back on her side of the bed. She soon opened up her eyes smiling.

"You didnt have to talk to him like that" she said in her morning voice.

"Nah yes i did, he made you cry" i said.

"Thank you" she said kissing my cheek then getting up as i smiled.

"You welcom-" i got interrupted by the doorbell.

"I GOT IT!!" She yelled like a little kid running out the door.

Malaya

"I GOT IT!!" i yelled running out the bedroom door. I ran down the stairs to the door opening it soon trying to close it. I gave up. "What" i asked with all the attitude in me.

"Just talk to me" he said.

"No Chris now leave me alone" i said trying to close the door again.

"Malaya come talk to me outside" he said stern. It scared me but I didnt care.

"No" he came inside shutting the door.

"Malaya now" he said with tight lips.

"Or what? Huh what you gone do Chris? You always saying stuff like that when i "Have" to listen to you" i said all in his face. He turned red in the face clenching his fist. "What'chu gone d-" right when i said that there i went flying across the room on his glass coffee table. All i can remember was Chiae yelling at Chris then i blacked out.