Jealousy P.2 (SO SAD!!)

Malaya

I waited in the house for my so called boyfriend to finish touching up this girl. "Ok good job Chris now go to the pool with the glass cover" I heard the director yell as I peeped out the glass door seeing him walk away til I heard a loud scratching sound like when a person scratches a chalk board. I screamed feeling like my ears were being torn off, I felt my body slowly fall to the floor and my vision becoming blurry until I blacked out.

Chris

We finished one scene so the director told me to go to the pool and as soon as I started walking a high pitched sound came from the speakers. I covered my ears with my hands til I looked inside the house seeing if Malaya was ok and she was on the living floor lifeless. I quickly ran inside pushing open the glass door and kneeling down by her. "Baby?!" I yelled shaking her by her shoulders softly but she didn't move. "Someone call the ambulance please," I yelled as I felt my eyes watering while I was looking down at her brushing her hair down with my hand. I looked up and people was just staring which made me even more mad. "WHAT THE FUCK YALL STARIN' AT! I SAID CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE!" I yelled louder at them as the started rushing around calling on their phones. I slowly rocked her in my arms til I felt August standing me up and taking me away from her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"

"The paramedics are here and there taking her to the hospital," he said taking me to my car.I got in and quickly drove to the hospital seeing that they were taking Malaya out the back of the truck on a gurney. I parked then went inside pacing in the lobby as August came in. "Chris calm down she'll be okay" he said, I couldn't find myself to think that so I kept pacing til a short brown skinned lady came out.

"Malaya Sc-" before she could finsh I walked straight up to her waiting for what she had to say. "Well theres good news and bad news" she started. "The good news is that the baby isn't hurt and she is successfully two months pregnant" I smiled at those words and she did too but she looked back down at her clip board and instantly stopped smiling causing me to do the same. "But she um, lost her hearing do to the high pitched sound from the speakers an-" I just stopped hearing what she said. Its like all life around me had stopped and I couldn't fix it, my girlfriend/ future wife is deaf because of me. If I would have just listened to her and stayed with her like she asked, I could have prevented this. "...She isn't awake right now but you can go see her in room 236B" I quickly ran to the elevator pushing the up button and waited as it came down and I got inside pushing number 2. The anticipation was wearing me down as I waited for the doors to open but soon they did, I sped walked to her door and just stood there preparing myself for what I was about to see. I shook my thoughts off opening the door seeing Malaya laying there looking perfect. I smiled walking over to her and sitting in the chair beside her bed, I watched her sleep peacefully. I softly grabbed her hand holding it and her eyes opened softly. She looked around til her eyes fell on me and she smiled.

"What happened?" she asked then touched her ears causing tears to form in my eyes. I grabbed a close by notepad and pen writing all the things I heard the doctor say and handed it to her. I watched her eyes skim the paper then she instantly started crying and I hugged her. No one deserves to have this done to them, especially not baby girl. She has so much in front of her and I ruined it by coming in her life and getting her pregnant and introducing her to the fame. Maybe its time I quit showing out for everyone else and start showing out for my girlfriend and child.
__________________________________

Okay yall, soooooo I hate this chapter because I was actually kinda sad writing it. But what influenced me to write a chapter like this is the fact that my aunt's doctor said that she would be deaf in a couple months and a couple of months passed and now she cant hear anything anymore. This just happened tonight and I just had to throw all my feelings into one chapter. Don't worry things will get better and things will get shorter because this story is ending soon, yeah I know "Why you gotta put so many sad things in one chapter, Kai??" but its because I just want yall to know these things cause you all are family to me and plus yall deserve to know that this book is ending.