Chapter 3 : The Results.

Hey! Readers. Hope Your enjoying The Story.!? This Chapter was alright to make? but ENJOY!

               PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT

                                                                           ~Evelyn<3

Chapter : 3 

Chloe's P.O.V

I had just came back from the head scan to find that the guy that was in my room last night was still there? why did he care, because according to him he was a pop-star and if I were a pop-star I wouldn't be hanging out at a hospital with his so called Fan?. 

We sat most of the time in silence until I complained about not having a t.v in the room.I was surprised that my guest went to reception and requested that I had a t.v in my room?. I knew that  even though he was famous, they can't just give him a t.v without any notice?. But he proved me wrong.He came fifteen minutes later with a helper to set up a t.v. I was very grateful but I didn't show it. because I didn't want to I've give him any credit, because he's the one that put me in here.

I still can't believe that I collapsed because of some guy? that I can't even remember?. Life was just getting a bit to crazy, just wait until my parents hear about this?!! oh wait. My parents!! I totally forgot! they could be worried sick, me just disappearing on Christmas eve. Oh lord what am I going to do.Then I realised That It was Christmas! Christmas eve was yesterday, therefore today is Christmas!. My parents would be wondering where I am, and why I'm not down stairs opening my prezzi's! yeah, I no I'm turning 17, but I can never be to old for Christmas.

So once again I  got all excited and my excitement issue's kicked in. I started to go crazy, and there sitting in the corner was this so called Louis Tomlinson. Just Staring at me.Yeah I bet he was confused , but I couldn't help it. I ran over to him, even though I shouldn't because I should be getting rest from me collapsing last night.I grabbed him by his arm and swung him around the room like he was a scarf, I know that I shouldn't be referring a pop-star to a scarf, but I was to hyper, I wouldn't of been able to think of something smart to compare him to, so a scarf it is! 

That's actually not a bad nick name. 

***************************************************************************

Some time passed since my issue, So I told him about his Little nick name. and to a surprised he liked it.He also decided to give me a Nick Name...... I wasn't to pleased with the Idea but I let him choose one, and yeah, guess what he chose?...... Crazel ... a mix between Crazy and hazel, and don't ask me how he figured out what color my eye's were, well I supposed he seen them when we had that little starring contest when I just woke up?.

I began to get really bored watching Sponge-bob square-pants, so I flipped over to the music channels , and that's when I seen Louis, the guy that across the room on t.v with some other guys that were Singing?. Maybe he was telling the truth about being  Famous. Wow a famous person sitting right there. but I couldn't even remember if I was a fan or not.Grr! This was getting really Frustrating. 

I kept rewinding there song called, Best  Song Ever, and be honest, it actually felt it was the best song ever. My favourite bit was when they all started to dance on the tables.I was really enjoying myself. When I looked at Louis from the corner of my eye, he was starring at me?. but he had a smile on his face, It made him happy that I was listening to his song.I decided to ignore what the nurse told me about taking it easy, and once again grabbed Louis by the hand this time not the arm. and we both started to dance, it felt like two hours of dancing to the same song. I had to admit that It was fun.