Chapter 4 :Christmas Day

Hey Readers! Just wanted to say Thank you For reading So far! and  I hope you Like this Chapter:) 

                                                  SO PLEASE, VOTE/COMMENT... Thanks

                                                                      ~Evelyn<3

I was confused?. Why is he getting me presents when? he was the one that brought me to the hospital, I'm the one that should be repaying him?!. Ah well, you cant say no to a free Dinner, especially with a Pop-star! 

So I kept my mouth shut, and waited for us to arrive to where we were going. About twenty minutes later, we were outside of Argos.Weren't fans going to recognize you?. Don't worry he replied, it's Christmas do you really think kids will be in Argos?! and Don't worry.I phoned them up before, and arranged that they won't let anyone in until we are finished.Oh well that was  very, nice of you, I think?.

Okay, we are going to make this quick because, just in case I do get noticed?.

"okay" I agreed.

We rushed in, and started to look around, I was starting to feel, more happy after my two... Not one, but TWO! incidents. I had picked out what I wanted..... It was a Samsung Galaxy Pad 2. I would have picked something dearer, but I didn't want to look selfish.

I went to pay for it at the counter. when Louis came up behind me, and frightened me... Ahhh..... This made me jump backwards. obviously, making me hit over an isle., and another, and another and another, you'd think that it was Gigantic, Dominoe's.

I felt bad for this, because , not only did Louis have to pay for my present, he had to pay for all the damages. Whoops. This made me feel so guilty.

I couldn't stop saying "Sorry" in the car, but he just kept saying " its alright i can afford it, I'm a billionaire! 

I pushed pass the guilt, and reached in my Argos bag, and took out my new pad. Wow! It look magnificent

I wasn't used to the fancy to all that fancy stuff. My parents wouldn't usually buy me things that are very expensive

I stopped thinking , with a jolt of the car, I quickly looked up worried.but no, this was the way Louis parked the car we were outside a house that looked familiar but not as familiar as the one beside it?

I just waved it off, and decided to go over later on the quiet.

I got out of the car with the help of Louis, Ino I'm going to be a lady soon, but as you know I am very clumsy, and the last thing I want to be doing on Christmas Is to go back to the hospital. We walked up to the door, while having a little chat.Instead of keeping it a secret I told him my plan about going next-door He agreed to come along with me , but he also told me not to have hopes.

When Louis knocked on the door, we waited for about 20 seconds before the door started to open.We were welcomed by Louis's mom, and by her side was a cute little puppy. OMG! it was the most , adorable thing I had ever seen!. I turned to Louis, and he didn't know why I was so smiley. I motioned to the floor. He Looked down and his mouth Dropped. I could tell that he was over joyed. This just made me go into a fit of laughter.

This is when I realized that his mam was staring at me,but in a very unusual way. I think she was disappointed that Louis was with me. Louis soon stop looking at the dog, and realized the awkwardness between me and his mam.