Chapter 5: Finding Chloe

A/N

Hey, people who are reading this, yes ino Chloe is upstairs, and will probably be easy to find, but I didn't know what to write so hopefully you Enjoy xxxxxx

                                                             ~ Evelyn<3

Chloe's P.V.O

I was playing on my pad, when I heard the front door open, it was probably Louis, or Louis's mam. I decided to stay quiet in case they heard me. I just wasn't in the mood to be talked to, I just wanted to enjoy my game, I jumped, when I heard Louis's voice. He was talking to his mam, I wonder if she told him about the note or weither I ran away?.

I jumped when, my pad vibrated, I had a message, on Viber. I picked it up and Logged on, It was from Louis.

Louis: Hi Where are you? :-)

Me: Not telling youuuuu

Louis: Why Not? :-(

Me: BEEcause :)

Louis: C'mon please?

Me:Nope.!!!.

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Louis: Please!

Me: STOPPPPP!!!!

Louis:Why?

Me: BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING!. and if you do that again I will delete your number :P

Louis:Okay I will Stop.... :( 

Me:yay Lol. xD

Louis: Okay Im going out to find you and If I don't find you in about half an hour, im going to annoy you again.

Me: Deal :) okay talk to you in half an hour.!!

with that I put down my pad and hid in his closet, knowing that he would check up stairs first, and yess I was right. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs.This was going to be funny!, I could tell that he went into the other room first. Did he really think that I would snoop in his mam's room?.

It's okay, he'll eventually come into his room. Hopefully?! Thank god he did, cause I didn't want to be locked in a closet all afternoon. I could see through a small crack, he was walking around the bed, no wait? that really didn't look like him? This person, was defiantly a boy, but he had shorter hair? Maybe, he was a robber?, just to be sure that I didn't get caught, I kept really still and quiet.