Deja Vu

"So then you take that number and multiply it by the root and you get your answer." Luke said pointing to the book. I laugh. How did he make it seem so easy? "So the answer it 323 over 10" I say. "Exactly!" He cheers.

I right down the answer smiling. He was so nice, and cute. Why did he take all this time to help me? Did he like me? I hoped he did, because I liked him. I could feel his eyes watching me as I neatly wrote down the 3 2 3 and then a slash / and then adding the 1 0 and circling my answer.

"Okay, next one" He said. I watched his lips as he read the question and explained how to do it. After solving many problems and doing a bunch by my self and getting into a food fight we were finally done with my homework.

We both smile at each other. "Thanks" I say. "No problem" He adds. I laugh. Why was I so awkward I said to myself. What do I do now? I thought. 

Luke started to lean in. Wait does he want to kiss me? Yay! My first kiss! I leaned in kissing him. 

When I pulled away.. I saw... Ashton?! "Oh hey Layla!" He cheered. "What the hell?" I said getting up.

"What?" He asked. "I thought.... What.. Where... Luke?" Was all I could say. Ashton opened his mouth and started perfectly harmonizing Kaleidoscope hearts.

I wake up gasping. My phone was playing my alarm clock. I quickly shut it off. What. Just. Happened. Was that a dream? What the hell did it mean? 

I sat there for a few minutes rubbing my head.

I finally got up, getting ready for my day with Tess. 

but the dream kept re playing in my head over and over.

What. The. Hell.