Chapter 1 The phone call

Neon's pov

        I stared into the screen of my kindle, doing what I always do. watch YouTube! I enjoy watching my videos even though people make fun of me for it.

        "Neon! I just got a phone call from someone who claimed to have found your brother." My best friend Silvia yelled, interrupting my thoughts. I sighed.

        "Coming!" I responded. I ran down stairs to the phone. "Hello? I'm Neon."

        "Neon we found your brother. His name is Adam." The voice said. I frowned.

        "I'm sorry miss. I don't have a brother." I sighed. "You must be mistaken."

        "No, we found a young man with the same last name as you that's parents died when he was seven." The voice replied. "Plus he remembers his parents talking about a sister he didn't get to meet because he went to visit his friends."

        "Ok. When is he coming." I said.

        "He should be there tomorrow." I hung up and jumped for joy.

        "Silvia! They found my brother!" We jumped for joy together.

        "He will be here tomorrow."

-tomorrow-

        I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. "Coming!" I yelled. I ran to get the door. I opened it up and saw a familiar face....

AN- I know it's short bit it's 11:43 at night. If you like it please tell me that. If you want to be one of Neon's friends I need a name, an age (between 12 and 18),mood, fav youtuber, and what you look like.