Chapter 11 Reactions to Reactions :)

(A/N) OMG guys! I got five votes in a day after I posted the last chapter! I guess I'll give you an update if you like it that much, So lets get on with the story!

~After the video has been posted for a few hours~

        I checked the comment section of the reactions video. Some hate, the usual, but most of them were saying how they laughed so hard, nice comments always make me smile. Sky came up to ask me about dinner, and noticed the video.

        "Did you really have to post that?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed.

        "I'm going to show it to the guys," I said.

~After all the guys have been informed of the vid~

        "You better not have included my reaction." Seto said.

        "Nope, I didn't think you would like that." I informed him. He released a sigh of relief. I played the video.

        "Was I really that pale?" Jerome asked when the Merome part came up. I nodded. He sighed. I chuckled. The guys where mostly surprised, but they were all laughing when Seto's came up. He was reading it aloud, resisting the temptation to gag. And he read it in a deep voice, very fitting for the story.

        "Seto blushed, waiting for Brice's next move." I said, mimicking Seto. The guys laughed even harder. Then Seto came to his senses.

        "Wait, this is my reaction!" He said. I nodded.

        "This is the Private version of the video, only you guys can see it." I said. He nodded. One thing I'm wondering is why he read it outloud. I'll ask him later. The video ended and we went down stairs for some dinner.

(A/N) Hey guys! Sorry about the short update, but I'm kind of being kicked off the computer :( Atleast I update two days in a row, right? Go check out The Truth behind Team Crafted, a new story I'm starting.

~Thx, Neon